CONTEST Pick The Winner Of This Week's PGA Event, The Northern Trust.

Very nice, thank you

Webb Simpson by 4

Very kind and generous of you!! I think I'm going to go with Kisner by 2 strokes.

Thanks for this incredible opportunity @fairwaynut!

My pick: Patrick Reed in a playoff

So cool and very kind. Thanks for the chance!

Bryson by 2!

Morikawa by 2 strokes. Very very cool of you!!!!!

Very cool gesture!! (y) I have been leaning towards trying a rangefinder vs my current GPS watch so I will throw my hat into this one.

Tony Finau, winning by 2 shots.

Sungjae Im wins by 2 (y)

Very nice of you.

Justin Thomas by 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dustin Johnson by 2

DJ by 1

Awesome gesture! I'm going to go with Webb Simpson for the win (y)

Sam Burns by 1

Nice gesture....
Patrick Cantlay.....1 stroke win

Webb Simpson by 1

Wow, what a great gesture! I've never had a range finder, so I would love to win this.

Webb Simpson by 2 strokes

Webb Simpson by 2 strokes

Awesome gesture!!! Thanks for the opportunity.

As many of you know I passed my one year anniversary this month here at THP. As I have received so much from the people in this community, I've decided that I want to give something back to THP. So, I've decide to give away as a prize the PP NX9 Slope I recently got back from PP after my original NX9 died on me. I had the new one up for sale, but pulled it in favor of using it in this contest. The procedure is simple, just pick the winner of this weeks PGA event the Northern Trust. For the tie breaker, also predict how many strokes that person will win by. Below is a pic of the grand prize. If there are any questions, please feel free to ask, I'll answer to the best of my ability. I will announce the winner next Tuesday (9/25).

View attachment 8958550

Awesome thing to do! Good luck to those who entered

Very generous, thanks! I'll pick Simpson and 2 strokes.

Back