Pic's of my all black Scotty Cameron Kombi

cmoors

Resident Swinger
Reaction score
Handicap
I know folks here love pictures...I just wish I did a better job taking them.

Scotty donated this to a charity in San Diego (very cool of him) and my boss bought it for me.

Came with a certificate and the option to have it completely customized, but I think I'm going to keep it as-is.

They said it was worth about 4K...is that true? I've never seen an all black model before.

6_LU9.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
6_QTr.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
6_YmS.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
6__S0.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
702m9.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
70oOr.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
70jP9.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Thats a great looking putter. Thanks for sharing.

Your boss bought it for you? Wow...sweet putter and a great job. If your going to keep it, get it customized. Either way you do it, it's a collectors dream.

You need some better pic's of such a beautiful putter. Send it to me and I'll take lots of pic's for you, haha.

What would you recommend customizing (besides length/lie)? I think it's interesting all black, but I guess coloring in the alignment line could be a bit more functional.

The stitched grip is really cool, I've never seen that before. It's stitched soft leather that's tied underneath.

1. You could find the Vibrant Thread on here and come up with a really cool shaft color
2. Stamp your name, slogan, quote, or putter name (if you name your clubs) on the sole

What would you recommend customizing (besides length/lie)? I think it's interesting all black, but I guess coloring in the alignment line could be a bit more functional.

The stitched grip is really cool, I've never seen that before. It's stitched soft leather that's tied underneath.

If you can get to a good fitter they should be able to give you all the fitting numbers you need to send it in. The guy's at the SC shop should be able to give suggestions for other options that would help keep the value in the putter.

SMOKIN"

Nice putter and nice boss!!!! I would totally send it and and get ideas from the guys at Scotty's studio for customization.

If I had it, I would probably paint one of the lines on top for an alignment. Although, I have never seen it in real life.

Did it come with CT Kombi headcover? Even so its maybe lucky to get $2100 max. Being a Kombi and black finish I'd say $1900-2k.

Nice putter....

Nice looking stick!

Thanks guys.

I'm going to give the SC shop a call this week like some of you suggested.

Vibrant...now that would be crazy. All black shaft ;)

Back