Pics of your push/pull cart and bag set up

Are they working on seat support?

Read somewhere (honestly couldn’t tell you where) that they were, and just took that at face value. I hope that they indeed are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How well does it urn given four fixed wheels?
It doesn't turn good on pavement. His struggles to turn on the grass at speeds above 3. It has 6 speeds. On the first two settings it turns great on the grass. I just make sure I don't have to do any sudden turns and do big arcing turns. I mostly walk with it on four or five.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

My Clicgear 3.0 with the Ogio RTC bag. Love the set up. Seriously considering the E wheels!
3b92bd4c4209c41526e346031fc60ff8.jpg

f3f959d516925157c4afc8e221b5cb3c.jpg

Clic Gear 3.5 with an Under Armour Storm cart bag

Earlier this week, I decided to try to return to walking more, so I pulled my Bat Caddy X3R out of storage and charged the battery (an older SLA, not a lithium). Played Tuesday and I was actually surprised how well I was handling walking. I also was playing pretty well. Then, on our 6th hole, which is a gradual incline, the caddy started acting odd, so I changed the remote's batteries. This "seemed" to help and I finished the hole. Our 7th hole has a very steep uphill climb for the first 240 yards, then a gradual climb to the green. The caddy's battery died just as I began the walk toward my tee shot. I made it to the green, but I was almost as dead as the battery so my day was ruined, even with the clubhouse sending out a cart for me.

Now I have a decision to make, with 4 options, from least to most expensive: (1) Go back to using my Clicgear. (2) Buy another SLA battery for the Bat Caddy. (3) Upgrade to a lithium battery. (4) Buy a new electric caddy to replace my Bat Caddy. I've hung on to my Clicgear to use when the course is wet and as an emergency backup, but I don't really want to go back to pushing. The problem I have with either option involving the Bat Caddy is that it has always pulled very hard to the left. I've tried adjusting the front wheel, bought an extremely light bag, and even tried to put as much of the weight as possible on the right side. No luck. I bought it about 5 years ago when TGW was having a 25% off sale, so I only paid $521 for it. Given the pulling issue, I'm unsure about putting more money into it that could go toward a new caddy. Then again, a new electric caddy is a rather large expense.

IF I buy a new caddy, I'm considering a Navigator, an Alligator, a CaddyTek, or a Stewart X9. Each offers its own advantages, so it will be tough to choose, if I decide to go with that option.

Earlier this week, I decided to try to return to walking more, so I pulled my Bat Caddy X3R out of storage and charged the battery (an older SLA, not a lithium). Played Tuesday and I was actually surprised how well I was handling walking. I also was playing pretty well. Then, on our 6th hole, which is a gradual incline, the caddy started acting odd, so I changed the remote's batteries. This "seemed" to help and I finished the hole. Our 7th hole has a very steep uphill climb for the first 240 yards, then a gradual climb to the green. The caddy's battery died just as I began the walk toward my tee shot. I made it to the green, but I was almost as dead as the battery so my day was ruined, even with the clubhouse sending out a cart for me.

Now I have a decision to make, with 4 options, from least to most expensive: (1) Go back to using my Clicgear. (2) Buy another SLA battery for the Bat Caddy. (3) Upgrade to a lithium battery. (4) Buy a new electric caddy to replace my Bat Caddy. I've hung on to my Clicgear to use when the course is wet and as an emergency backup, but I don't really want to go back to pushing. The problem I have with either option involving the Bat Caddy is that it has always pulled very hard to the left. I've tried adjusting the front wheel, bought an extremely light bag, and even tried to put as much of the weight as possible on the right side. No luck. I bought it about 5 years ago when TGW was having a 25% off sale, so I only paid $521 for it. Given the pulling issue, I'm unsure about putting more money into it that could go toward a new caddy. Then again, a new electric caddy is a rather large expense.

IF I buy a new caddy, I'm considering a Navigator, an Alligator, a CaddyTek, or a Stewart X9. Each offers its own advantages, so it will be tough to choose, if I decide to go with that option.

You should also consider the Alphard Golf eWheels. It will attach directly to your Clicgear cart.

Operators view:
X0lsvkn.jpg

Front:
WQJqnEd.jpg

Sides:
lyxHTnD.jpg
PgBCvqD.jpg

dc4f9c3d419af95eb5f943f769355f8f.jpg

Here’s my clic gear 3.5. With seat, a must for those slow rounds and a sun brella.

Most everything is new within the past year...

IMG_20190526_133142 (1).jpgIMG_20190526_133152.jpg

Here’s my new MGI Navigator. I’ve got 3 rounds with it now and really liking it. I’m going to sell the SM Pathfinder 3.
9d4a25e1d1bbcece0a0884549ccb6372.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The big max blade quattro still holding up well.
b442b74204738897054a81fcfddf0908.jpg
698e7c0a4af7801665282b0d1076dfd6.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Here’s my new MGI Navigator. I’ve got 3 rounds with it now and really liking it. I’m going to sell the SM Pathfinder 3.

Debating the sync

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That is a beautiful setup! I love the look of that Sync bag.

How well does your Navigator handle tipping issues on hills. My BatCaddy has a rear "anti-tipping" wheel that was too short and flimsy originally. It snapped the 2nd round I used it, so a friend made me a new one out of metal tubing. I've read reviews online of the Navigator, the XIX, the Alligator, and a few others in which the reviewers complained about tipping issues. However, it seems that some of the reviewers were actually complaining about the caddies tipping when run sideways on hills. Why would anyone do such a thing?! That said, my BatCaddy (before the battery decided that life wasn't worth living), always concerned me going up hill as it liked to tip backward. How is your Navigator in that regard?

It’s great. Rear wheelie wheel works well except the one time I forgot to unfold it. The cart is very stable and I’ve purposely tried it side hill and some rough spots.

It’s great. Rear wheelie wheel works well except the one time I forgot to unfold it. The cart is very stable and I’ve purposely tried it side hill and some rough spots.

Thanks for the info! Also (I should have asked this in my previous post), does your Navigator track reasonably straight. Ever since I bought it, my BatCaddy has had the maddeningly tendency to pull hard to the left. I've tried everything BatCaddy recommends and all I can thing of to reduce that tendency, but nothing has helped.

Here is a picture of my beloved 15 year old Sun Mountain Speed Cart. Never even thought of upgrading because it’s just so perfect. Only minor inconvenience is I have to put air in the tires approximately once or twice a year...

KabvBKy.jpg

Thanks for the info! Also (I should have asked this in my previous post), does your Navigator track reasonably straight. Ever since I bought it, my BatCaddy has had the maddeningly tendency to pull hard to the left. I've tried everything BatCaddy recommends and all I can thing of to reduce that tendency, but nothing has helped.

Yes. It has the double front wheels that you can run locked or unlocked. I leave it unlocked. It has the gyro feature when using the remote and corrects itself to stay on the track. At first when it went up and down hills I thought it was off then it just corrected itself and stayed on the same line. Pretty cool actually. I probably use it 80% remote and walk behind the rest of the time.

Sun Mountain Reflex with a Cobra King stand/carry bag.

0603191111_HDR.jpg

My clic gear is almost worn out. Got bald tires and is set up loose, lol.

Probably got close to 500 rounds on this baby!

The one that shows the green. Probably the closest I've been to a hole in one.

I do have the cooler bag attachment but I have a cooler built into my bag so don't bring it.
I also have the seat, but only attach it when I know it is going to be slow.

Best money I've spent on golf for sure. And I drop notches on my belt every summer.
Just love it!
6d5f795affa41df4852303477a38954c.jpg
028d4fa6f72e73dd90440690d5033d60.jpg
a3a4a8f0dae4ec32d5450f99e67932d0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Probably the best rolling push cart ever made. The inflated tires just makes the haul a lot easier.

Someone's selling their clicgear quad locally for $60, so tempted but I just bought the sun mountain reflex in December from budget.. I just wonder how my bag would fit on it vs the SM

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Budget has the SM Reflex down to $95 plus tax shipped to the house. Is there any readon I shouldn’t buy it for my first push cart?

I should get out walking this Sunday, I'll post a picture of my setup then.

Budget has the SM Reflex down to $95 plus tax shipped to the house. Is there any readon I shouldn’t buy it for my first push cart?

I know I quite enjoy walking and not carrying my bag so I say go for it!

My clic gear is almost worn out. Got bald tires and is set up loose, lol.

Probably got close to 500 rounds on this baby!

The one that shows the green. Probably the closest I've been to a hole in one.u

I do have the cooler bag attachment but I have a cooler built into my bag so don't bring it.
I also have the seat, but only attach it when I know it is going to be slow.

Best money I've spent on golf for sure. And I drop notches on my belt every summer.
Just love it!
6d5f795affa41df4852303477a38954c.jpg
028d4fa6f72e73dd90440690d5033d60.jpg
a3a4a8f0dae4ec32d5450f99e67932d0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Nice setup. You can't stop a Clicgear. I have the same Ping bag, but in red.

Got out to walk 9 last night, here’s my setup. Cobra Ultralight cart bag (2019), Caddytek cart.
745198264531e56962770177a38790f1.jpg
c486bb2d070e6931dd384c8748c634aa.jpg

Back