Pimp My Push Cart

With as many lasers now having the magnet I am surprised the carts do not have a small metal piece somewhere at the top of the handle to attach them to.
That would be a nice little tough, might need to be parallel with the ground like a shelf so it doesn't move as much on terrain

That would be a nice little tough, might need to be parallel with the ground like a shelf so it doesn't move as much on terrain
Motocaddy new laser is built for their carts and is a perfect fit

Agreed. I mounted a little steel plate on my Clicgear just above the console door, but a built in would definitely be a nice feature.

Motocaddy new laser is built for their carts and is a perfect fit
That is certainly the way I'm leaning once my decade old clic gear finally falls apart, it just keeps hanging on or my course keeps repairing it enough to keep working!

Xj4zXBz.jpg

So yeah, lots of time, lots of experimenting but it really came out nice. It's perhaps even over built a bit but the cooler box rides very solidly and clamps in an instant. Just slide it over the seat bracket extension and clamp it down with the T handle. The one inch banding steel attaches to the clamping tube such that there's no sag in the box. It has an intentional slight lean forward to keep the box clear of the Zip housing so it doesn't rattle and to allow room for the bag to ride over the cooler. I make two inch thick ice blocks in my downstairs freezer from the plastic boxes wifey buys greens in....they're the same dimensions as the cooler floor so the ice lasts for many hours.

It's only in the 70s here today but I'll take it out for 18 and see how it goes.
Could you make one of these for a MotoCaddy M7?

Could you make one of these for a MotoCaddy M7?

Oh I'm sure it could be crafted if I had one in my shop to ponder about. For the cooler, it has to be centered and low. They also make smaller coolers than I used.

I've made a rangefinder holder, a cooler holder, a heater holder and this summer, I'll make a fan attachment. I'm surprised that these electric caddy companies don't come up with such offerings as standard. A rangefinder holder anyway; that one's really handy.

Agreed. I mounted a little steel plate on my Clicgear just above the console door, but a built in would definitely be a nice feature.
Thanks for the info. I Velcro’d on a couple small plates so I could use my laser magnet

4CC50B79-CDE9-4273-936C-B9CD7BBA43A0.jpeg31FD5228-8035-4165-B46F-D40313580870.jpeg82203184-6B72-47BB-894A-E284DF7DFC86.jpeg

Nice....I'm hoping that the velcro adhesive will hold up in heat and the elements. I'd be inclinded to find a safe space to drill through the housing and attach it with a small nut and bolt.

I bought outdoor rated Velcro. Honestly even if it doesn’t work out I only walk maybe 2-3 times a year. This was more to get me by on a trip this week. I like your nut and bolt idea though.

Yep, i used the washer under my handle for the magnet

With as many lasers now having the magnet I am surprised the carts do not have a small metal piece somewhere at the top of the handle to attach them to.

I don't really understand the need for an aftermarket metal disc. The magnet sticks to your club heads. I just stick the rangefinder to my clubs.

@NEhomer If i welded i would be stealing your Rangefinder and cooler set up for my MGI :cool:

I don't really understand the need for an aftermarket metal disc. The magnet sticks to your club heads. I just stick the rangefinder to my clubs.
True but I’d be worried it would fall off the club. Also I like it out front where I’m standing. I have short arms lol

@NEhomer If i welded i would be stealing your Rangefinder and cooler set up for my MGI :cool:

Just remembering this now. Yeah, I've made 4 rangefinder holders and my regular bud wants the cooler attachment so I'll be making that for him soon.

Back