Pizza Topping Choice?

Between the two I'd rather sausage.

I’m a sucker for a quality sausage pie so I’ll go sausage.

Sausage. But, if you shop at Sam‘s Club, at least in my area, you have no choice except pepperoni.

Okay here is the deal. You must choose pepperoni or sausage.
Not both
Not neither

which are you choosing and why?

Sausage because it just goes well with sauce and cheese.

You’re missing out! Sausage is the next best alternative
Not missing out. Just not the question. It wasn’t what topping do you want. 😀

When asked favorite dog breed, you wouldn’t say elephant. Same thing here 😂😂😂

Sausage without question. Great flavor without the puddles of pepperoni grease.

Fair enough!

To contradict, even though it wasn’t an option, meatball is still a topping but Elephant is most definitely not a dog breed!

I feel like fennel makes it too fancy for me haha

I was trying to find a gif that if fennel makes it fancy the bar has been set very low - but I can't find one so I picked a random one in hopes that it conveys my message or at least some humor.

I was trying to find a gif that if fennel makes it fancy the bar has been set very low - but I can't find one so I picked a random one in hopes that it conveys my message or at least some humor.

i approve

I think it was decided that the combo shitzu and poodle was the favorite dog breed. Not to derail the thread @Canadan what was the exact combo that was your favorite?

Also, to answer the question - if the pizza is bad pepperoni is the better option, if the pizza is good sausage is the better option. If I have to pick, I'll go sausage as long as the place looks to be of moderate to high quality.

Probably sausage, because as others have said, less grease.

A fantastic combination, but if I'm going one of them solo it's pepperoni.

does it count if I choose pepperoni stuffed crust?

Judges?

X

was just trying to find a way where pepperoni is the proper answer. Still can't find one and running out of pizza real estate

Pepperoni.
Sausage can sometimes dry out a pizza. A Pepperoni will not only give it a bit of a zing, but will prevent a dried out slice. I do prefer a thinner Pepperoni.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

was just trying to find a way where pepperoni is the proper answer. Still can't find one and running out of pizza real estate
We heard meat blob, although I would fear a place that does sausage like that enough to eat anything there.

The old me would choose pepperoni - and since I am watching fats and stuff the one made from Turkey - it does the job. If I am eating in a pizza place - fresh from the oven - its gonna be sausage most of the time - as long as it's not the stuff from pizza hut that looks like rabbit turds.

The old me would choose pepperoni - and since I am watching fats and stuff the one made from Turkey - it does the job. If I am eating in a pizza place - fresh from the oven - its gonna be sausage most of the time - as long as it's not the stuff from pizza hut that looks like rabbit turds.
Really, shape shaming sausage? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If picking between the two only it is definitely sausage. And my normal order is sausage and pepperoni so I love both. But a good sausage pizza is deliscious.

We heard meat blob, although I would fear a place that does sausage like that enough to eat anything there.

that guy is disqualified from commenting on food threads for 1 week.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Back