Plantation GC in Frisco TX

spazzdog

Reaction score
Handicap
Lots
Did a search of existing but found nothing (could be Tapatalk search just stinks), so - has anyone played this course? It's where the br-in-law & I are scheduled to play on Thur morning. If yes, what's the opinion?

Thank you!

Check with Nate, he lives in Frisco.

It was really nice 20+ years ago when I lived in McKinney...in fact it and a few massage parlours were about all there was in Frisco back in those days...LOL

I am actually playing there next Sat. would also be interested in hearing what it's like.

Well, hopefully Nate will drop in today... We'll await his arrival.

If not, I'll do my best to write something up Thursday night from my purely newbie perspective, but I'll be sure to get the rating/slope/yardage for each tee.

Well, hopefully Nate will drop in today... We'll await his arrival.

If not, I'll do my best to write something up Thursday night from my purely newbie perspective, but I'll be sure to get the rating/slope/yardage for each tee.

Thanks spazzdog, I need all the help I can get :act-up:

Yeah, I went there... Was hoping for some "personal" input.

Thanks trae! That was very informative :)

There are better courses close by. It is a short layout that winds through a neighborhood. Westridge, Ridgeview Ranch, Twin Creek, and Frisco Lakes are all better options.

Hi and thank you!

We went today and played it. It is a bit "closed in" feeling due to the housing built around and through, but it was in very nice shape and the staff was very friendly. And I managed not to put any balls through any windows ;)

Back