Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

J4U out drives me with his 3w and ArmyGolf drives past the 280 yard hole...with MY driver. Bastards
0f8dff6c050dff76ecea0d8a8befcf67.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing on Sunday with some THPers for the first time. Will be nice to meet some new people, Agent Jay, Fraasty, bulldog, and thedue. Looking forward to this outing. :clapp:

First time playing with other THPers today, and I must say despite the weather conditions, it was a pleasure to play with a great group of guys. So glad I got to play with them and look forward to doing it again. :clapp:

I was scrolling through my Google Photos and this showed up from 3 years ago...

613642a97f2dacbe49a4b9d3d86f1bd6.jpg

My first THP event in AC such an awesome time.

great day of golf with an even greater guy/thp'er afwcardinal.
we had more good shots than bad and even was finished within 3.25 hours. sucks I couldn't turn 27 with you buddy.
enjoy your family while your here and have safe travels back to florida.

I get to play with two great THP'ers today golfinnut and JohnsinVA at a very nice course. Then on Sunday get to play with 7 other THP'ers at a spectacular course. Looking forward to both rounds.

I get to play with two great THP'ers today golfinnut and JohnsinVA at a very nice course. Then on Sunday get to play with 7 other THP'ers at a spectacular course. Looking forward to both rounds.

im looking forward to Sunday. Great course, great guys and some #THPCallouts

Have a blast guys! Sorry I can make it Sunday, really bummed about that.

Played with Dhartmann34 and ozzman on Monday - 36 holes - Had a great time, weather was great, course was in good shape and were able to go at our own pace - never go pushed.

This is truly an awesome place to hang out. Really need to set up a round with some THPers. Anybody in the Aiken/Augusta area?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Tomorrow I get to play with 4 other thpers. 4 Co residents and one out of towner will go out as 5some at my course. Will be a blast!

This is truly an awesome place to hang out. Really need to set up a round with some THPers. Anybody in the Aiken/Augusta area?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I think there are South Carolina and Georgia group threads, you'll, probably have bet luck connecting with guys in your area in there. And welcome to THP!

Got a round scheduled for this afternoon with Kutros at Magnolia Greens. Really looking forward to some dry golf.

Got out with JDax and e1iterate today for the first time in a while. Had a blast - really great to reconnect with two great guys.

Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Quoting for day of bump

Super excited to get out there today

Let's do this.

Played with 3 THPers today, was a great time.

I've known mact3333 for maybe 15 years, but only as his real name, as a poker player in a Portland home game and the BIL of a friend at work. We figured out this week that we are both THPers and immediately arranged to tee it up today. It was a fun round and I look forward to doing it again soon (ps - he beat me on the course today ... just like at the tables)

It was a blast today. No matter weather how the game goes it's always wan with THPer
Yep. Another great day with soild THPers. Especially good to see OITW when he's in this neck of the woods. Loved the golf and the 19th hole shenanigans is always a blast with this group.

We didn't get kicked out off the patio today. So there that. Ha

I'll have to find some local THP'ers and get a few holes in with them.

I'll have to find some local THP'ers and get a few holes in with them.
Where do you live?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Fantastic four days of golf with some great guys! Wish I could have played a round w everyone, I had a blast with the guys I did play with!!
No surprise there, though. THP'ers are always great to tee it up with!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played with Dhartmann34 and ozzman on Monday - 36 holes - Had a great time, weather was great, course was in good shape and were able to go at our own pace - never go pushed.
Great time. Need to do it again sometime

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Back