Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

c29674171679b91532da7f39e67bc0c6.jpg

I would love to go back. Always have so much fun with THPers and this weekend was a blast

What do you know, an elusive THP / Portland foursome...I'm playing with Darthweasel, Yetilooper and Mact3333 Monday. It will be a lot of fun.

Got out with JDax and e1iterate today for the first time in a while. Had a blast - really great to reconnect with two great guys.

Same to you, Wade. Always welcome as our 4th!

Got out with JDax and e1iterate today for the first time in a while. Had a blast - really great to reconnect with two great guys.

You can be our 4th anytime... It was great getting out with you again.

Dax

Mact3333, darthweasel, YetiLooper and myself played 18 today at Heron Lakes / Great Blue. Here are the guys teeing off on 13, Mt Hoodwsy off in the distance

8ed688e682b0b092e76d90b47bea13c4.jpg

ed26e70c9a9e2b28903e25e6c1ba57d5.jpg

15444a94518d2748e8a19f2461a7e431.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played for the first time with THPers: eaglevsfalcon, pokeslice, and orutravis. Other than a few mystery lost balls, I had a blast! I can say it was the most enjoyable golf round to date for me. Wonderful people, amazing golfers, and a completely new type of course and challenge for me. I learned a ton.

Look forward to playing with kc720 et al. tomorrow.

edit: I have also played with
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]kdog84, but I knew and played with him before I bullied him into joining THP so I could play with a THPer. LoL.[/FONT]

Played for the first time with THPers: eaglevsfalcon, pokeslice, and orutravis. Other than a few mystery lost balls, I had a blast! I can say it was the most enjoyable golf round to date for me. Wonderful people, amazing golfers, and a completely new type of course and challenge for me. I learned a ton.

Look forward to playing with kc720 et al. tomorrow.
Was great to meet you today on the range and hopefully KC720 will let me play tomorrow and get a round in with you as well.

Had a great time playing Hawk's Nest (an OSU course near Wooster OH) with PKorf & Gunner Friday. Solid course in great condition - and those two are HOF THPers in my book!

Could really use some THPer golf soon, in a pretty pad/serious way.

Let's get durant scheduled dude
I'll check Amanda's call schedule this evening and we will hash it all out.

I'm in a pretty deep funk, and this needs to happen.

We have a few thpers here just sayin
Once the month of July is over and we somehow survive financially, I'm getting a plane ticket and coming up. It's happening this year.

Played this am with Derek Hartmann and Jeremy Repp aka rambler and we finish Derek 80 Jeremy 81 and myself 82

Now back from vacation I just wanted to stick my head back in and say what fun it was playing with poke slice and kc about a week ago! Great great time at Kangs beating of a course!

Once the month of July is over and we somehow survive financially, I'm getting a plane ticket and coming up. It's happening this year.

NJ also welcomes you. OH vs NJ..that's a recipe for staying in Oklahoma though.

Now back from vacation I just wanted to stick my head back in and say what fun it was playing with poke slice and kc about a week ago! Great great time at Kangs beating of a course!
Glad you're back home safe and had a great vacation. Thanks for making time to play a round :)

It was awesome to meet you and hope that you had a great time on the rest of your vacation!

Played with 5 thpers and one potential new member today as a 7some! So much fun!

Got to play with Nebgolfer and Mulligan911 today. Was a blast! They can keep the humidity though.

Back