TEASER Playing with Mizuno

Being that this will only be two lucky winners, I think you might be right.

Good news is we might just have something else planned with them later in the year as well.

Two winners, one on one with Chris Voshall. Wow o_O

Pretty frigin amazing chance. 2 folks are in for a great experience.

Two winners, one on one with Chris Voshall. Wow o_O

Getting to meet Chris and the rest of the Mizuno team would be pretty cool! They have been bringing out some incredible stuff lately.

@JB bringing the suspense to a whole other level this am. Sounds like 2 people are going to get the chance to learn club technology from from 2 of the smartest people in golf! Sounds like a Experience not to miss !?

“For those that like this kind of thing.”

Uhhhh if you don’t like this kind of thing or think it’s crazy crazy crazy then, we are no longer friends.

“For those that like this kind of thing.”

Uhhhh if you don’t like this kind of thing or think it’s crazy crazy crazy then, we are no longer friends.
I’d be shocked if someone doesn’t try for this awesome opportunity!!

Bumping this up because I’m still super excited to here the details of this experience with Mizuno!

Bumping this up because I’m still super excited to here the details of this experience with Mizuno!

Same here. Just to sit with Chris and talk golf for a weekend would be a hell of an opportunity much less clubs/golfing/etc.

Same here. Just to sit with Chris and talk golf for a weekend would be a hell of an opportunity much less clubs/golfing/etc.

But this is THP!!! You get all the above!!!

Being that this will only be two lucky winners, I think you might be right.

Good news is we might just have something else planned with them later in the year as well.

Back