Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Thinking about ordering the witcher 3. reviews seem to be pretty solid. But I don't want another disaster like dragon age which I absolutely hated.

I just want time to join my boys again. Exo dodge or couch riding, don't care at this point. Ugh

I just want time to join my boys again. Exo dodge or couch riding, don't care at this point. Ugh

agreed. Get me some walker tanks. That or steal me some money.

Wife's birthday. At least a good excuse this time.

Just watched some video of the closed alpha of Rainbow 6, wow, I am pumped for this game.

Rainbow Six can't come out fast enough. Love those games.

Some leaked info on Black Ops3. A pre-order gets you a closed beta.. First time COD has ever offered a beta for one of their games. Surprising to say the least.

I remember playing the COD4 beta.

Ironically enough, one of the last couple good COD games...

Finally get to play and Internet drops. Awesome

Fallout 4.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!

I see that Batman: Arkham Knight comes out 6/23. Hmmm.....PS4 for Father's day? Worth asking.

Me too, I will put SO many hours into this one.

Absolutely man. The trailer looks gooood. Was hoping they would make a step in the right direction with that on the new generation systems

And all along I thought it was me....next time!

Ha. No, Comcast decided to drop all services for the night. They must have heard you complaining about DL speeds and thought it was me!

Ha. No, Comcast decided to drop all services for the night. They must have heard you complaining about DL speeds and thought it was me!
Seriously thought I'd have a chance of graduating by the time it updated. Obnoxiously slow.

Just watched the trailer. Time to get a PS4 apparently. 3 and New Vegas are in my top 5 all time favorite games.
Same here. I'm freaking excited.

Same here. I'm freaking excited.

Between this, Uncharted 4 and Star Wars: Battlefront. It was only a matter of time.

Seriously thought I'd have a chance of graduating by the time it updated. Obnoxiously slow.

lol this made me crack up this morning.

Back