Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

I like what they have done in year 2. New quests, strikes, and a raid. We are going to give the new a go this week, if a couple more team members get closer to light lvl 290.

I have to agree. Been on for about half hour and I'm already enjoying the heck out of it. This is what the game should have been from day 1

Looks like at 10am EDT, I will be playing Rainbow 6!

I never did get a code. Stupid jerks

You'll get one by Thursday. It's just the technical test now. Actual beta starts 24. You'll be good

Does anyone have the new Metal gear game?? May have skipped over it but I have always loved the MGS games and wondering how it is

Does anyone have the new Metal gear game?? May have skipped over it but I have always loved the MGS games and wondering how it is

The 1st hour of it is AMAZING. I only got that far so far, but can't wait to start really getting into the more open world aspect of it.

What has two thumbs and just received an invite to participate in the technical test (pre-beta) for Rainbow Six Siege starting TOMORROW??

THIS GUY!!

I got an invite for the PC a month ago, I think I deleted the follow up email with the beta code unless it didn't go out yet.

Just got NHL 16...AMAZING. Incredible graphics, smooth game play. If you like hockey, GET IT!

Did you own 15? How is it different?

I didn't get 15 because the reviews were so bad. This one feels much more like the games of old. Very fast, very precise and very exciting.

I bought a PS4 and NHL16 yesterday and I like it so far, comingfrom NHL15 on ps3, there are worlds of difference, so much better

so what are the best PS4 games I need to try?

Legally can't say anything more about it yet, but I'm really enjoying rainbow 6 so far

I didn't get 15 because the reviews were so bad. This one feels much more like the games of old. Very fast, very precise and very exciting.

15 was atrocious. EA would probably have to give me a free copy of 16 and give me my money back on 15 to convince me it's decent enough to play.

I bought a PS4 and NHL16 yesterday and I like it so far, comingfrom NHL15 on ps3, there are worlds of difference, so much better

Sounds promising, but still no shot!

Last of Us Remastered, Fallout 4 (Coming soon), MLB The Show if you are a baseball fan, Destiny

I hate baseball, yet the show 2012 was fun, so I might try it. they gave me Destiny with the console, so I might as well try it

We started the new Taken King raid last night ... made it as far as the warpriest before we decided to call it a night ... first two puzzles were interesting and a lot of fun. The raids will definitely require you to work as a six person team.

So this might have to happen...

0a81bcc18f9ace4ebd553708d540b7cf.jpg

Got and started playing FIFA 16 last night. I was already a fan of this series, but the gameplay improvements are fantastic this year. Bad touches, better passing AI, just better realism across the pitch. The addition of the women's teams is a novelty to me that I won't play through more than once, but very impressed overall with how smooth everything is.

If only EA had the same dedication to the other series, everything would be ok.

Back