Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Let's settle this, say, tonight?

two things:

we have to do a private match with knives only.

can't the party leader change the chat priority?

I was basically doing Knives only at the end of the 1st match. I shot a few crossbows but then decided to run/jump around the rest of the game

I will be on tonight. I'll try and come up with some fun weapon variants for us to try

I was basically doing Knives only at the end of the 1st match. I shot a few crossbows but then decided to run/jump around the rest of the game

Ha. Me too. I couldn't hit anyone more than a few feet away with a crossbow so I figured I would just knife some folks if I was that close.

It helped me perfect my juke move for later on as well. Ha

Not a fan of that game. I'll get used to it though.

And looking at those numbers I think it was actually like 1/107

We were playing private matches.

Yeah eight is tough.. Sometimes I wish they'd raise it to 10 or 12, but that's SO many people in a single chat.. Would just turn into a jumbled mess of conversation.

Yeah eight is tough.. Sometimes I wish they'd raise it to 10 or 12, but that's SO many people in a single chat.. Would just turn into a jumbled mess of conversation.

Don't see why they can't. Regardless should be able to have as many people in it as you want

I am dreading the nut punch ricky is going to give me

I think when we have 8 players online, instead of ground war, private match with whatever you want! THAT (and the ensuing bets) was great.

Ehhh.. I get it to a point.. XBL only has 8. It seems like a logical cap.

Not for games where you can have teams of 10 or 12!

I'm sure Youngbuck will make a few appearances :) it will be obvious when that happens.

Does the latest CoD have a sticks and stones playlist? I remember playing BlOps2 with THPers using only tomahawks and knives.. That was always entertaining.

I think the fact I did good with the crossbow shows how bad I suck at the game, but damn if it fun hanging with THP clan, win lose or draw we are the best clan out there :)

They rock if you sit down to piss. I had nightmares of being a pincushion

I'm sure Youngbuck will make a few appearances :) it will be obvious when that happens.
Is it THAT obvious? Hilarious Kevin. Just speak up next time and let the hilarity ensue.

Back