Please be on the lookout.

Kmench

2023 Granddaddy X Team Legacy 🔥
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
My golf shop that is basically my second home had about 7 head's stolen during a demo day. They are brand new Callaway Maverick and Taylormade SIM heads and one SIM fairway wood head.

Please let me know if you see anything like this for sale from the Cincinnati OH area.

Thanks all

I have gone to demo days where there were lots of clubs/heads available....I was amazed at the inattentiveness of the staff as all the clubs were being on demo. This situation in Cincy is horrible. Hope they find the culprit.

I hate to hear this, there is not much worse than a thief

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

thief's

Aw man, sorry to hear that. Hope they recover their merchandise. And I hope this doesn’t affect their decisions in the future for demo days. All it take so is one bad egg to screw it up for everyone.

Hope they can catch them.

we all hate hearing those stories. It might be worth checking sites like
Craigslist, OfferUp and Letgo.

... and eBay...

My golf shop that is basically my second home had about 7 head's stolen during a demo day. They are brand new Callaway Maverick and Taylormade SIM heads and one SIM fairway wood head.

Please let me know if you see anything like this for sale from the Cincinnati OH area.

Thanks all

Nothing on eBay right now within 50 miles of 41073.

Thanks all
That sucks. Was that you on traders on Facebook? Commenting on some heads?

This world we live in today just keeps looking worse and worse. Absolutely ridiculous!

This world we live in today just keeps looking worse and worse. Absolutely ridiculous!
At some point you think it is going to start imploding on itself. Kindness is a thing of the past.

we all hate hearing those stories. It might be worth checking sites like
Craigslist, OfferUp and Letgo.
Yeah I've been trying to help them out and keep an eye out on different site's. I did find quite a few from the Facebook market place.

[Q

Last edited:
I live in N Canton. One of the fitting centers I go to will allow you to check out clubs to hit on their range with a drivers license. Now because of recent theft of both full clubs and shafts they Write down each club you try and attach it to your license. Being in Internal Audit I’m all for asset protection and internal controls but it stinks to have to wait a few minutes for them to Write it all down when I’m limited on time (lunch break). All because of a few bad apples.

Do you have serial numbers?

Thanks all
Really sad to hear this. Hopefully you have the serial numbers and are able to track down the thief

Yeah I've been trying to help them out and keep an eye out on different site's. I did find quite a few from the Facebook market place.

Check Mercari as well. I’ve seen a few Mavrik heads on there recently, though the one right now shows from NV I believe.

Probably destined for eBay.

Some people...

That's a sad situation and I totally agree with Sox Fan. I have been noticing a lot of stuff on the Facebook golf sites and still can't figure out how some of it can be offered at such prices. Take note of all the Mavrik (heads only) being sold. As long as I have been in this business I have never been able to buy/sell heads only from any of the OEMs I deal with. It may be possible I guess. Hell, in this day and age who knows.

Back