Ooh, I didn't know that. Haven't played in quite a while
Yeah, it's a pretty awesome feature. They don't seem to be expanding on it much, but it sure makes all the difference in the tier 5 raids.

Cal and I went hard this weekend for 2023 GoFest. Super fun, got loads of great shinies and did tons of raids today.

The look on his face when he got some of these shinies was absolutely glorious haha!

Cal and I went hard this weekend for 2023 GoFest. Super fun, got loads of great shinies and did tons of raids today.

The look on his face when he got some of these shinies was absolutely glorious haha!
What is a shiny?

That is awesome! I am really glad Pokemon Go is still a 'thing' - I remember it got me through COVID in a big way

That is awesome! I am really glad Pokemon Go is still a 'thing' - I remember it got me through COVID in a big way
Things have gotten much crazier since you played haha

Ohhhh.
Okay that makes sense. So like a parallel of sorts to compare it to the sports card world.
Yes exactly.

im the smart one, remember :ROFLMAO:
Oh I do remember that.
And I know what a Refractor is, so there is that.
I also know TacoFractor.

@Canadan I'm betting I we could make a trade or two the little man would really enjoy. And yes, the Tier 5 raids have been a bit of misery lately

You play?! What's the friend code?
The kid and her fiance play it and was an easy time to see my kid and spend time with her. 7745 3677 8999

The kid and her fiance play it and was an easy time to see my kid and spend time with her. 7745 3677 8999
Nice! I added you on mine and Cal's accounts.

It really is an entertaining experience, especially when played with others. I couldn't believe the collection of people getting into raids and walking together this weekend. It was cool to see.

Nice! I added you on mine and Cal's accounts.

It really is an entertaining experience, especially when played with others. I couldn't believe the collection of people getting into raids and walking together this weekend. It was cool to see.
It can be fun. I've got some extras I need to unload. May have something he wants.

Son ripped 3 packs and everyone 1 has a hit

PXL_20230902_235706309.jpg

Man I reeaaaaaaaaally hope you sleeved up that Charizard and protected it.

That is the most valuable card in that set.
It's been sleeved as soon as it was opened

Back