Poll - What type of fitting(s) are you getting / did you already get in 2024?

What type of fitting(s) are you getting in 2024?

• Total voters

Weezel

- Formerly @HighLevelHacker -
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I'm a couple months late in asking this but I am getting a Driver fitting for the first time on March 9th and absolutely stoked about it!

But what fittings are you committed to getting this year in 2024? Or if you've already done one, what fitting did you get so far this year?

Take the poll and then let's hear about it!

Got fit for the Cobra Darkspeed Driver, Woods, Hybrids and Irons. Got some advice from the fitter on wedges. Was previously fit for putter at Club Champion last year.

Need to do a driver fitting after I get a few things worked out with the swing. I’m doing a shaft swap on a set of used irons that I’m going to need a loft and lie session with.

I did a full bag fitting last year so I am not sure I am going to get fit this year. I may try to sneak in a driver fitting at PGATSS but I don’t really need anything.

Got fit for the Cobra Darkspeed Driver, Woods, Hybrids and Irons. Got some advice from the fitter on wedges. Was previously fit for putter at Club Champion last year.
How do you like the Darkspeed Driver? I'm assuming they'll have me hit it at my fitting and it seems pretty damn good from everything i've been seeing and hearing.

Driver is on deck to be replaced!

Need to do a driver fitting after I get a few things worked out with the swing. I’m doing a shaft swap on a set of used irons that I’m going to need a loft and lie session with.
Nice! Much cheaper to do a shaft swap than a whole iron fitting. Especially if you already love the way they play for you.

I did a full bag fitting last year so I am not sure I am going to get fit this year. I may try to sneak in a driver fitting at PGATSS but I don’t really need anything.
Sweet! And it won't hurt to get the specs from the Driver fitting even if you don't buy anything. Maybe you can wait and buy something used and customize it to your fitting...

Nice! Much cheaper to do a shaft swap than a whole iron fitting. Especially if you already love the way they play for you.
Well I don’t know if I actually like the irons yet so we’ll see lol. Either way I’m playing them most of this season to figure out if player distance irons are actually for me.

If I finally play again this season I may get fitted for new irons.

Everything else in my bag is GTG--from Driver, through woods and hybrid, to wedges, to putter. Irons are the only thing that have yet to see an update.

How do you like the Darkspeed Driver? I'm assuming they'll have me hit it at my fitting and it seems pretty damn good from everything i've been seeing and hearing.
Really enjoyed it at the fitting, tried the X and LS both were really good, X helped a bit more on the toe miss.

Just did a PXG fitting that was great, but ego crushing.
It seems I'm officially a senior, or at least I fit into lightweight, senior flex iron shafts :oops:. My SS with the 7i is only 70mph :eek:
Ordering Gen6 XP's w/ MMT 60 or Accra 70. Picked up about 4-5 yards carry with this set up.
Amazed at how stable the light weight shafts felt.
Next, I want to do a driver fitting and see if a lightweight shaft helps me any there. I've tried in the past without success.
Looking at PXG, Cally AI Smoke TD mainly.
Want to see if any 50g class shafts work for me without breaking the bank

Sweet! And it won't hurt to get the specs from the Driver fitting even if you don't buy anything. Maybe you can wait and buy something used and customize it to your fitting...

I could definitely see picking up an Smoke AI head and using one of the shafts I have for Callaway.

I did an iron fitting last weekend and ended up ordering i230s. Debating on a hybrid fitting at some point this year

I didn’t need anything last year and I would up with two new drivers and a complete new bag of everything else.
Happy The Goldbergs GIF by ABC Network

I am going to do a putter fitting at some point this year. I have never been fit for one and I’m thinking it may be helpful for me.

Def getting a driver fitting and hoping to get a putter fitting at some stage.

Iron, Wedge, and Ball are ones I’m planning on wedge here shortly between SM10 and S159, and the irons will be i530, King Tours, Callaway Pros, and anything else that sparks my interest.

Self fit for driver.

Doing the same for ball right now. I need a couple more data gathering visits before I’m ready to make a decision

For sure getting an Edel Array putter fitting before the Quest Cup

I need to get a driver fitting but who knows if I’ll be smart enough to get that done…oh and a ball fitting would be smart too haha

Got fit for irons….and ended up in the same profile/shaft/grip 🤦.

Back