Pre Grandaddy Contest

Cool contest! Given your familiarity with the course, you ARE going low. 79 with 31 putts. Good luck man!

86 with 30 putts! Enjoy the round! Truly enjoyed my time down there in June!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great contest. Have a great time playing.

92 with 33 putts

88 with 33

88 with 34 putts

Good luck!!!

Ok guys, time for a contest of my own on my road to #TheGrandaddy! I am playing 2 rounds for the Breaking 100 event on Saturday, Oct. 20th. My first round, which will be for this contest will be at Stonehenge Golf Course. You can see the scorecard below that has the details of the course. This course has a special place in my heart, as it was the first place I worked. I was on the grounds crew there and absolutely loved it. I will be playing the blue tees, as the yardage is closest to the Hideaway that I will be playing in December. I havent played a lot in the last few months due to school, work, and remodeling a house, so take that in mind when you guess based on my handicap. There will be other THPers at this event, but entries have to be in by Friday, Aug. 19th at midnight.

CONTEST: Guess my overall score. Tie breaker will be # of putts so if you get in on this, make sure you include it as well.

PRIZE: The prize will be a combo pack. I will get something from Stonehenge while I'm there and then the other piece of the pie will be something from the Hideway.

So guess away guys and gals! I just want to pay it forward because THP has given me so much! I will also post photos throughout the round.
0ea6e11023bb577e43b918d8f3a8d79f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Don't you mean October 19th?

6500 yards? Hmmm ...

32 putts

Have fun!

Don't you mean October 19th?

6500 yards? Hmmm ...

32 putts

Have fun!
No I mean Oct. 20th. I'm not playing Friday. I am local and only playing on Saturday the 20th.

Official Entry:

I say you shoot a Clive65 with 29 putts

Great contest!

I'm gonna say a 91 with 32 putts.

If yall wanna see more about the course go to https://fairfieldglade.cc/stonehenge

This is fun but tough track. Lot of memories gonna come back with this one! And lots of new memories to be made!

I think your GD prep will start to pay off. I'll go 82, 32.

I like 89 cause you know the course so well. And 35 putts.

It's been a long time since I played the course but I was just looking at the course layout again and it's all coming back to me. I cam see it like it was yesterday!

Smooth 91 with 32 putts

Very generous of you.

I'm going to guess 93 with 32 putts.

Thanks for the opportunity! 90 with 31 putts

Go get em man. That course is awesome.

Official entry:

59 with 24 putts!

:alien:

I'm going to go with 84 and 30 putts... Have fun!

Official entry:

59 with 24 putts!

:alien:

Faith. You Grandaddy Folk have to stick together.

I went with the under at 79 though. 59? Lol!

I feel like 24 putts is doable though:)

84 with 31 putts. Thanks for the contest!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Faith. You Grandaddy Folk have to stick together.

I went with the under at 79 though. 59? Lol!

I feel like 24 putts is doable though:)
If I shoot a 59 I will just quit golf lol. Wait! Who am I kidding I will be golfing till I just physically cant anymore! Lol

Thanks for entering guys. Keep them coming in. Just wanna give something back to you guys bc THP has given me so much! Also, #TheGrandaddy 2018 Tean THP appreciates all your support leading up to and during the event. Also keep us honest after the event I'd you see us slacking!

Back