Pre ordered drivers/fairways

Snickerdog

Team THP 2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
How many guys/gals have ordered the new Mavrik drivers or fairways and what did you get?

Not yet but a fairway wood will be happening in the next couple of days for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: KEV
Max Heavenwood is on the way

I have not... that’s a lot of green fees.

I'll be putting the SIM and SIM Max through some testing against my M5 on Monday. Other than possibly changing driver heads, no changes in my bag for 2020.

I'll be putting the SIM and SIM Max through some testing against my M5 on Monday. Other than possibly changing driver heads, no changes in my bag for 2020.
I was speaking of Callaway MAVRIK but that's okay. Glad that you are thinking of upgrading to better your game.

Driver and 3W both with the Rogue White standard MAVRIK

It’s a shaft I have gotten along with in the past so I am comfortable making the leap of faith.

The 50% trade in bonus didn’t hurt

I was speaking of Callaway MAVRIK but that's okay. Glad that you are thinking of upgrading to better your game.

DIdn't realize this was an exclusive thread to the Mavrik :rolleyes:

Driver and fairway. ??‍♂️?

I'm not seeing this option but I could be overlooking it

Like I said it was sent to me in an email. Add a Mavrik club to your cart and then add the clubs you want to trade in and at checkout add the coupon code

A custom Standard Mav driver headed my way, Snicks--but you already know that. ;) Because why wouldn't I have two of the exact same driver but slightly different paint job? Haha

Snubbing us iron guys huh, I took the trade in bonus on some Mavrik Pros since a I had a spare set gathering dust. Now the wait

Here are the details for everyone else thanks to @TexasHacker34 for pointing it out
------------------------------------
Receive a 50% Trade-In Bonus towards the purchase of any new Callaway 2020 MAVRIK Driver, MAVRIK Fairway Wood, MAVRIK Hybrid, and MAVRIK Iron. Iron sets include Y-Set configurations. Offer valid 1/14/20 – 1/27/20. For Irons purchase, trade-in no fewer than six (6) and up to nine (9) eligible irons/hybrids/wedges and for woods purchase, limit 3 club trade-in per club purchased.

Eligible Products: Any MAVRIK club(s).

Eligible Trade-In Products: Any club on the Current Trade In! Trade Up! Rate Card.
Callaway Golf Pre-Owned reserves the right to refuse any club deemed unacceptable.

Trade-In Value: 50% Trade-In Bonus over and above the current value of the Trade-In as listed on the current Trade In! Trade Up! Rate Card.

Code: BONUSMAV

Not a thing here. I don't think the new Callaway releases are for me.

I would be worried ordering the wrong fit. So much to decide upon with this new Mavrique! I am stumped to decide on the standard Mav or the Max and then there is the conundrum on which shaft to go with.....
All you guys that are ordering: are you ordering without hitting them yet? Just going with as much info as you have and the research you have done?

Here are the details for everyone else thanks to @TexasHacker34 for pointing it out
------------------------------------
Receive a 50% Trade-In Bonus towards the purchase of any new Callaway 2020 MAVRIK Driver, MAVRIK Fairway Wood, MAVRIK Hybrid, and MAVRIK Iron. Iron sets include Y-Set configurations. Offer valid 1/14/20 – 1/27/20. For Irons purchase, trade-in no fewer than six (6) and up to nine (9) eligible irons/hybrids/wedges and for woods purchase, limit 3 club trade-in per club purchased.

Eligible Products: Any MAVRIK club(s).

Eligible Trade-In Products: Any club on the Current Trade In! Trade Up! Rate Card.
Callaway Golf Pre-Owned reserves the right to refuse any club deemed unacceptable.

Trade-In Value: 50% Trade-In Bonus over and above the current value of the Trade-In as listed on the current Trade In! Trade Up! Rate Card.

Code: BONUSMAV
Thanks Adam! Very helpful. Will be doing so shortly.

The bonus trade in should help out on a lot of new drivers or fairways.

Mavrick Driver, SZ 3 wood, Rogue white 70/80x. Bonus trade in made it easy decision.

Back