Precision Pro NX9 HD Slope

Had some issues with my @Precision Pro Golf NX9 range finder today. It would intermittently read and not read. I took the battery out and put it back in 3 times, and still the same. It read 1000+ yards once, then just gave me 4 dashes. Never had any issues until now.

Had some issues with my @Precision Pro Golf NX9 range finder today. It would intermittently read and not read. I took the battery out and put it back in 3 times, and still the same. It read 1000+ yards once, then just gave me 4 dashes. Never had any issues until now.

How old is it?

Mine stopped giving me a readout altogether after about 6 months. They replaced no questions asked.

How old is it?

Mine stopped giving me a readout altogether after about 6 months. They replaced no questions asked.

I bought it December 2019.

Hmm, so outside the warranty period, of course! That’s what always happens. I think you can turn it in to them for a 30% refund toward a new unit. Sorry about that.

My NX9 Slope had some water issues in the viewfinder making it difficult to pick up a yardage, not sure how that happened, but I reached out by e-mail to Precision Golf for any ideas.

They responded quickly that my unit was just out of the 2 year warranty, but they would still replace it. They shipped out a new NX9 Slope with a pre paid postage label for me to return mine. Just fantastic customer service that I didn’t ask for or expect.

In addition, I didn’t know this but when was the NX9 Slope updated? My unit was a green one but the NX9 Slope is now white and completely different, but is the same model number. It’s smaller, much faster, cleaner looking, and yet it’s the same model number?

Anybody looking at the NX9 Slope now I’d pull the trigger for that price. It’s fantastic. A few pics to show what I mean. Green is my old NX9 Slope, White is the new NX9 Slope replacement.

6541F0D5-645F-4A37-99A0-F50156472272.jpeg
6DBE06A5-4472-436F-9A08-0ECD74564646.jpegD4A27444-F054-4CD9-9DEF-E6A3C5730D01.jpeg
D274202D-9BBB-497F-A26F-267584DB5B4B.jpeg79CEE22F-66D2-4259-BE0F-DBDB4439A8DC.jpeg

That magnet looks a lot bigger than what comes on the NX10. The body looks to be the same now as NX10. Interesting.

Magnet is very strong. I put both on the fridge and seemed the same, I’ve never had any issue with my NX9 Slope magnet.

My NX9 Slope had some water issues in the viewfinder making it difficult to pick up a yardage, not sure how that happened, but I reached out by e-mail to Precision Golf for any ideas.

They responded quickly that my unit was just out of the 2 year warranty, but they would still replace it. They shipped out a new NX9 Slope with a pre paid postage label for me to return mine. Just fantastic customer service that I didn’t ask for or expect.

In addition, I didn’t know this but when was the NX9 Slope updated? My unit was a green one but the NX9 Slope is now white and completely different, but is the same model number. It’s smaller, much faster, cleaner looking, and yet it’s the same model number?

Anybody looking at the NX9 Slope now I’d pull the trigger for that price. It’s fantastic. A few pics to show what I mean. Green is my old NX9 Slope, White is the new NX9 Slope replacement.

View attachment 9135707
View attachment 9135708View attachment 9135709
View attachment 9135712View attachment 9135714
I think they switched the look on the NX9 around the nx10 release. As I’ve recently seen pics of the NX9 looking like your model in email advertisements. I thought to myself. Wait the NX9 I had was green :)

i know I really like the nx10 slope over the old green NX9 slope. Looks like the NX9 is now similar tech as the nx10. If so your in for a treat.

Last edited:
my nx9 was faulty.... hats off to the Precision Pro customer service... best there is... new unit was shipped out and I'm all set and upgraded!

PXL_20221122_234646533.jpgPXL_20221122_234759983.jpg

Back