Precision Pro NX9 HD Slope

Taking my new nx9 slope to the course tomorrow. If it works as well as the nx7 that they provided me till the new nx9 slope was ready I’ll be very happy.

image.jpg
Side by side before the HD gets sent back. The way the Slope feels in the hand is so much nicer to my hands and the added space between the buttons makes this one feel like what you wish the previous felt like.

I have been more than happy with the replacement I received. As @Gman79 the jolt seems stronger and is much faster at locking onto targets.

The jolt is definitely stronger in the new one, but my failed one locked on a target much faster, almost too fast at times recently. Maybe that was a sign that it was failing.

I do like the button spacing better on the new version, though.

1st trip to the course the nx9 slope worked perfect. 2nd trip pull it out to shoot a distance of maybe 125 yards and it reads 11. Pull battery reinstall then it works perfect for that day. Going out again this morning will see what happens. Wonder if we should store them with battery removed.

1st trip to the course the nx9 slope worked perfect. 2nd trip pull it out to shoot a distance of maybe 125 yards and it reads 11. Pull battery reinstall then it works perfect for that day. Going out again this morning will see what happens. Wonder if we should store them with battery removed.
You may as well contact them, it is done for. PP will replace it.

I'll be honest this is very discouraging with all these blips. I'd like to trade in my current one (NX7 SHOT Laser) where I'm getting multiple yardage readings. It's a pain, not confidant in the yardage it's giving me if every shot is a different reading.

I'll be honest this is very discouraging with all these blips. I'd like to trade in my current one (NX7 SHOT Laser) where I'm getting multiple yardage readings. It's a pain, not confidant in the yardage it's giving me if every shot is a different reading.
Since they replaced mine, I have had no issues at all with the new one.

Thanks. I just did the trade in 30% off for the new NX9 Slope. CS was fast. See how this one goes.

Mine work flawlessly today. Sent an email about original issue. Will see what they have to say.

Thanks. I just did the trade in 30% off for the new NX9 Slope. CS was fast. See how this one goes.

Tried out Kenomikes PP NX9 Slope today.

Tried out a previous model a couple of years ago and it was garbage - for an entire round we couldn’t get accurate reads.

The NX9 was a breath of fresh air picked up targets easily and gave readings quickly am pondering picking one up

display is easy to read as well price is fantastic compared to other “name brands”

Tried out Kenomikes PP NX9 Slope today.

Tried out a previous model a couple of years ago and it was garbage - for an entire round we couldn’t get accurate reads.

The NX9 was a breath of fresh air picked up targets easily and gave readings quickly am pondering picking one up

display is easy to read as well price is fantastic compared to other “name brands”

Mine should be here this week. My old Bushnell X2 has been solid for 5 years but it was one of the Costco sold tinted lens version. Bushnell recalled a bunch with the reflected lens on the outside that caused their viewfinder to look like sunglasses. It was fine for me and Costco sold them for $129. Totally worth it at the time. After using my buddies V5 what a difference clear optics makes. I’m not expecting the PP to have that nice of view but it won’t be like looking thru sunglasses anymore. Glad you lie yours.

Mine should be here this week. My old Bushnell X2 has been solid for 5 years but it was one of the Costco sold tinted lens version. Bushnell recalled a bunch with the reflected lens on the outside that caused their viewfinder to look like sunglasses. It was fine for me and Costco sold them for $129. Totally worth it at the time. After using my buddies V5 what a difference clear optics makes. I’m not expecting the PP to have that nice of view but it won’t be like looking thru sunglasses anymore. Glad you lie yours.

Optics were fantastic used some rangefinders randomly over the years, and this one was pretty solid hope you enjoy it and it meets your needs

Using this rangefinder for a bit over a month and while I like being able to get exact distances I am a bit more used to getting the numbers from my watch app. Taking a bit to get use to using a rangefinder back after using the watch for the last few years.

As for this particular rangefinder and already mention, the optics are really good. Getting the flag or other items/hazards in view and exact distances are quick and very clear. The viewing area is larger than I expected and easy to see thru the viewer.

Been using my Slope closing in on two months now and I’m extremely satisfied. After having my HD replaced with the Slope I was a bit skeptical of the quality of PP products however that has since subsided. I’ve liked the changes in the design making it easier to hold and avoiding accidental contact changing between slope and the non feature.

Pros:
Size
Ease of use
Speed of target acquisition
Jolt Lock (not violent like the V3 I had)
Magnet
Case Carabiner (sounds dumb but it’s nice)

Cons:
Wish the case had a magnetic flap to close when walking.
Darkness of the display when reading target. (I have a terrible time following my ball, let alone finding it once on the ground so take it for what it’s worth)

With all the sales on these if you were on the fence I would jump on them.

I’ve had my NX7 Pro replaced with a new one this summer and this Fall, it started doing the same thing. Couldn’t lock on the flag; kept reading yardages well past the flag irregardless of how I tried to read the flag. Slow moving, numerous times shooting the flag, pulling the battery reset, etc.

Will try to see if they will allow me to return another unit but I am quickly losing faith in PP products. Might take a look at the Bushnell V5.

Best of luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ve had my NX7 Pro replaced with a new one this summer and this Fall, it started doing the same thing. Couldn’t lock on the flag; kept reading yardages well past the flag irregardless of how I tried to read the flag. Slow moving, numerous times shooting the flag, pulling the battery reset, etc.

Will try to see if they will allow me to return another unit but I am quickly losing faith in PP products. Might take a look at the Bushnell V5.

Best of luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sorry to hear that. Been quite happy and trouble free with mine. I'm sure PP will replace it for you.

Just got mine. Feels good. Snowing here in Nashville tho and a little too cold this week to play. Hope to test it out next week

So last month I bought the NX9(non slope). Used it quite a bit, toss it in the cupholder of the cart), etc etc.
This thing workd perfectly. I would absolutely but another one.

Got the email today that something new is coming from the guys in southern ohio! This looks to take the continuous improvement mentality from all other models.. I have been with PP since Nexus and then upgraded to NX9 HD Slope (mouthful of a name) then after some functionality issues using the NX9 Slope. Awesome devices that operate fast and efficiently. Hard to imagine what other features are included here, but always look forward to their release.

Got the email today that something new is coming from the guys in southern ohio! This looks to take the continuous improvement mentality from all other models.. I have been with PP since Nexus and then upgraded to NX9 HD Slope (mouthful of a name) then after some functionality issues using the NX9 Slope. Awesome devices that operate fast and efficiently. Hard to imagine what other features are included here, but always look forward to their release.
I really like mine, once I got the replacement I haven't had any issues at all.

@Jman will have some good details coming soon.

Flier from email.... new shape looks like more sensor in the front?

1621024640846.png

Back