Predict Your Round: What will you shoot today?

Week off?

Morgan cup let down?

Punishing myself at 6,950?

Probably 90 :LOL:
Well, I was 12 clear of that, but it felt more like 90 :LOL:

was thinking breaking 85 would be good ... shot 80

Playing for the first time in over a month. My longest layoff of the season. Put me on 69 watch!!!

Going to say 77 today.

Theragun and range sessions before my round tomorrow morning. 79 sounds nice.

Shot 88 Friday, worst round in years. Lost 5 balls, thinking 78 this morning.😁

Let’s go with 91

Last time out I shot 89 with 2 birdies at a new course. Playing with @OhioGolfer, @jbuck31, & @patriotcoach today at a course I haven’t played in awhile still riding the high of that last round. It’s ambitious but I’m going for 85 or better

Last edited:
Winds pushing 30 mph. This course sets up oddly, a good number of holes will be into the teeth of the wind. A lot of them will be across the wind, and only a few down wind. With the weather change I am out of bed already with bad arthritic pains. My target will be to simply break 90. LOL:eek:

Well it's 46* and 14mph winds. It rained a couple inches yesterday and I didn't get home from bowling until midnight. I'm guessing there's plenty of leaves and debris on the greens. I'm sure I could come up with more excuses, but I'll stop there 🤣

So I'm going to say...... 78.

Nice brisk 44 degree morning. Think I will shoot a 87 but going in with the mindset that I can par every hole.

Shot 88 Friday, worst round in years. Lost 5 balls, thinking 78 this morning.😁

And I shot 78 today, 3 putt 18 from 15 ft thank you. Lol

Last time out I shot 89 with 2 birdies at a new course. Playing with @OhioGolfer, @jbuck31, & @patriotcoach today at a course I haven’t played in awhile still riding the high of that last round. It’s ambitious but I’m going for 85 or better

Yeeeeeeah, might’ve overestimated my abilities on this one

Last edited:
I won't tempt the gods to smack me down....

9 holes tomorrow. Haven’t touched a club in a few weeks. Not sure if two-man scramble or playing solo. Scramble -2, solo even par.

Back