Premier League 2010-11 Season (Spoilers)

Arsenal were lucky to get fourth after the way they finished the season. They played horribly for quite a bit up to the end of the season.

It looks like Chelsea are on the verge of appointing Hiddink as there new manager. Will be a good appointment for them

Hiddink´s a good manager, but I think Chelsea should worry more about their midfield. Torres will probably come good next season(as much as it kills me to admit). I wonder which Prem team Rafa Benitez will coach next season.......anyone heard anything?

Fulham have appointed Martin Jol as manager

Did see this thread before. Big Manchester United fan here. Look forward to mixing it up with you fellas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did see this thread before. Big Manchester United fan here. Look forward to mixing it up with you fellas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry. hehehe

How good is this Jordan Henderson?? Liverpool have paid something like 20 Million and possibly David Ngog (who fair enough is probably only worth about £5). I've heard his name batted about a bit, but not for £20 mill! Do you think it's cause he's English?

Blackburn's Phil Jones is undergoing a Medical at Man Utd

How good is this Jordan Henderson?? Liverpool have paid something like 20 Million and possibly David Ngog (who fair enough is probably only worth about £5). I've heard his name batted about a bit, but not for £20 mill! Do you think it's cause he's English?
IMO he's massively over-rated. He's a good enough prem player but not that good. He's English though so add 10 mill on top. I think worth maybe 10 mil.

Sunderland have launched a triple raid on Utd, going after Brown, O'Shea and Gibson

Sunderland have launched a triple raid on Utd, going after Brown, O'Shea and Gibson

Why can't they be after Jonny Evans. I'd give that fool away. Regardless, these three players aren't anything special and I wouldn't really miss any of them. O'Shea is an average utility player, Gibson has a good shot on him, that's about it and Brown is good after about 10 games on the run. None of them are worth keeping hold on to unless Fergie isn't intending on any more buying!

Its a squad game though. O'Shea is a good squad player and rarely lets you down. Brown, Gibson and especially O'Shea got plenty of minutes last season. Include Scholes and thats 4 out with 1 in.

Robert Martinez has been given permission to speak to Aston Villa for the vacant managers job, not sure if that is a good idea by Villa or not

Utd are now in talks with Villa over the transfer of Ashley Young

Utd are now in talks with Villa over the transfer of Ashley Young

That has been on the books for a while hasn't it?! You think this will lead to the departure of the out of favour Nani?

Why can't they be after Jonny Evans. I'd give that fool away. Regardless, these three players aren't anything special and I wouldn't really miss any of them. O'Shea is an average utility player, Gibson has a good shot on him, that's about it and Brown is good after about 10 games on the run. None of them are worth keeping hold on to unless Fergie isn't intending on any more buying!

Johnny Evans is an abomination. I liked what Smalling gave in his emergency duty last season and the more he played the more comfortable he looked out there. Brown, Gibson, and Oshea is a nonfactor for me. I like Ashley Young alot and he will help out tremendously.

-Chelsea are prepared to enter the transfer merry-go-round with a £30m deal for Sneijder. After Sneijder they're signing Neymar and Romelu Lukaku. Most likely Hiddink will bring Christian Eriksen with him.
-Young will complete a £16m move to Manchester United before his wedding at the weekend.
-Scott Dann, Charlie Adam and Stewart Downing to Liverpool in the next few weeks. They're also trying to secure a deal with Jeffren.
-Arsenal trying finish up deals with Samba and Cahill. They've told Barca the price is at least £50 million.
- Reported that Real Madrid may offer Lass Diarra and Alvaro Negredo (who they must first buy back from Sevilla) as part of any deal for Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero. Also, rumors of Real bringing in Neymar which I don't understand.
-Juventus have told midfielder Alberto Aquilani they will not be taking up the option to sign him on a permanent basis after his spell on loan from Liverpool. Napoli have emerged as the most likely destination for the out of favour Italian.
-AC Milan looking to add Lamela, Drogba, and Juraj Kucka.
-United have snagged Phil Jones for £16 million.
-Chelsea looking to sign Diego Godin too. A deal should get done.

Utd have stepped up there pursuit of Nasri.

Certainly going for it at the moment.

I thought Wenger said he'd never sell to Utd...

Arsenal are in trouble. A lot of stars want out. I think this is a crucial window for them and Arsene will have to go outside his comfort zone and splash the cash.

Only a year left on his contract, sell to Utd or risk loosing for nothing

If the Gunners sell Nasri and Fabs they'll certainly have some money to help Wenger step-out of his comfort zone. Hazard, Navas, Downing, and N'Zogbia are some names that would help.

Downing is potentially being lined up by Liverpool

Yep. I was just trying to throw some names out there that are possibilities for Wenger.

I think Samba is someone Wenger should go for. Arsenal have enough ponces in the team. He needs a big brute at the back, they have far too soft a center in defence.

Wenger is definitely trying to get Samba.

Back