Pretty sure my tee time for Tuesday is getting cancelled..

That being said, I’ve always wanted to play the Edison Club up there.
That’s one of the few courses in the Capital District that I haven’t played.

Have gotten at least a foot, this was when it wasn’t even that bad yet.

View attachment 9251091
We ended up losing power for 43 hours. There were trees and branches down all over. We had snow, then rain, then ice accumulation and then about 5 inches of snow.

We ended up losing power for 43 hours. There were trees and branches down all over. We had snow, then rain, then ice accumulation and then about 5 inches of snow.
Man, I’m sorry to hear that. I hope all is well and back to normal now.

Man, I’m sorry to hear that. I hope all is well and back to normal now.
The power crews finished up in my area last night. The tree removal people were all over yesterday.

I would have preferred all snow. The freezing rain and ice was the problem.

I mean, it could all melt right?
So Theres A Chance GIFs | Tenor

Oh hey it’s Tuesday!

What’s the verdict?

Oh hey it’s Tuesday!

What’s the verdict?
There was never any announcement that it was closed or anything, but there’s still at least 2-3 inches covering my area (except the roads of course). So because I’m a nerd I called last night and left a voicemail cancelling my tee time though that probably wasn’t needed.

That's brutal. I am not set up to be without power. We had 10" overnight Friday to Saturday form dusting on the lawn.

IMG_6523.jpeg

There was never any announcement that it was closed or anything, but there’s still at least 2-3 inches covering my area (except the roads of course). So because I’m a nerd I called last night and left a voicemail cancelling my tee time though that probably wasn’t needed.
If they didn’t cancel it, I mean I feel you could get in at least a little 9 hole action

If they didn’t cancel it, I mean I feel you could get in at least a little 9 hole action
I do have a red ball to be fair 😅

Back