Pro Wrestling Thread

I didn't understand that as well. There is a rumor that Lesnar will turn babyface, so something could lead up to it with Reigns. Kinda disappointed on how shot Bryan's in-ring time was.

They had so many options for a final 4 (Bryan, Ziggler, Ambrose, Reigns would've been great) but they went with Kane and Big Show? Just awful. The Triple Threat match with Cena, Lesnar and Rollins was great. I've never seen a crowd so hot and then go so cold like that before.

Royal Rumble? Details please.

Royal Rumble? Details please.

Basically this.

untitled-4b5u5o.gif

Highlight of the night, probably:

Tgud9ni.gif

And the fans didn't like that? or was it just a bad rumble? What happened in the 3 way?

And the fans didn't like that? or was it just a bad rumble? What happened in the 3 way?

The Triple Threat might be the match of the year. Crazy stuff. Brock won.

It was going fine until they eliminated Bryan very early. Then the other big babyfaces that the fans want to succeed (Zigglar, Ambrose) were eliminated like they were a nobody. The air was just taken out of the building. It was nuts. The last three guys were Kane, Big Show and Reigns and they were teaming up against Reigns. You could see the ending coming from a mile away. He finally throws them out, then Rusev comes out from under the ring (he was hiding) and Reigns throws him out easily.

Then Kane and Big Show come back in and start hurting Reigns and The Rock comes out. The crowd got back into it again, but only for a minute. They were loudly booing. That's never happened with The Rock out there.

Wow, I need wwe network. I would have liked to have seen Rybak, Rusev, Reigns and Titus O'Neil in the final 4 and Mizdow turn on the Miz and eliminate him.

Wow, I need wwe network. I would have liked to have seen Rybak, Rusev, Reigns and Titus O'Neil in the final 4 and Mizdow turn on the Miz and eliminate him.

I definitely feel like I get my money's worth, but sometimes it lets you down just like your favorite tv show would. If you haven't seen NXT yet, those guys are really good too.

I definitely feel like I get my money's worth, but sometimes it lets you down just like your favorite tv show would. If you haven't seen NXT yet, those guys are really good too.

I like Total Diva's. sshhhhhh

I've never heard the crowd boo a babyface so loud like they did Roman Reigns tonight. What an awful Royal Rumble. Even The Rock showing up couldn't really get him over.

The Philly fans were all about cheering the heels tonight. Loudest pops for the current roster were for Lesnar and Rollins I thought. Bray Wyatt also got a good amount of love. Of course nothing beats what Bubba Ray got, that was an awesome booking I thought. Really would like to have seen some NXT stars instead of DDP and the Bogeyman.

Now if Lesnar would try and learn a few more moves besides a suplex. He did show he could take a major bump with what Rollins delivered into the table. I wasn't 100% sure that stretcher wasn't a legit injury and not a storyline ploy.

The Philly fans were all about cheering the heels tonight. Loudest pops for the current roster were for Lesnar and Rollins I thought. Bray Wyatt also got a good amount of love. Of course nothing beats what Bubba Ray got, that was an awesome booking I thought. Really would like to have seen some NXT stars instead of DDP and the Bogeyman.

Now if Lesnar would try and learn a few more moves besides a suplex. He did show he could take a major bump with what Rollins delivered into the table. I wasn't 100% sure that stretcher wasn't a legit injury and not a storyline ploy.

Lesnar = $$$$ (which is why he's back to UFC after WM). Had Bryan/Ambrose/Zigglar won, that crowd would've went crazy. You have to wonder if they dont make the WM main event a triple threat like last year when Bautista was booed for 3 straight months. I just feel bad for Roman Reigns. Dude just isn't ready yet.

I was trying to watch for future storylines because they need it badly. Was hard to find anything. They definitely pushed Wyatt with his run but who does he make sense going against?

Other thoughts: I liked them starting with the new age outlaws to rev up the crowd and get some energy. Also good they lost even though I'm not into Ascension. I hope we are at the end of Miz/Mizdow as a team and let Damien go on his own. They certainly pushed that further. I just can't get into the Usos at all. And can they find divas that can do in ring work even halfway decent? That was a trainwreck.

The title match was a great one and saved the whole card. After that I think the hit of the night was Bubba Rays return and performance in the rumble.

Lesnar = $$$$ (which is why he's back to UFC after WM). Had Bryan/Ambrose/Zigglar won, that crowd would've went crazy. You have to wonder if they dont make the WM main event a triple threat like last year when Bautista was booed for 3 straight months. I just feel bad for Roman Reigns. Dude just isn't ready yet.

I think there are a lot of guys ready for the IC or US title but other than Lesnar, Cena and Orton there isn't anyone ready for the Heavy Weight Championship. I really want to see someone bring the pride and prestige back to the IC title and I think Rybak, Cesaro and Zeigler could do it and could be some great story lines.

Could you imagine how hot that crowd would have been if the final 4 were Reigns, Ambrose, Bryan, and Ziggler. Throw in Cesaro as number 5 and that place would have been nuts to the end. I don't think there would have been as much booing if reigns won but the final 4 were those 4 guys

I was trying to watch for future storylines because they need it badly. Was hard to find anything. They definitely pushed Wyatt with his run but who does he make sense going against?

Other thoughts: I liked them starting with the new age outlaws to rev up the crowd and get some energy. Also good they lost even though I'm not into Ascension. I hope we are at the end of Miz/Mizdow as a team and let Damien go on his own. They certainly pushed that further. I just can't get into the Usos at all. And can they find divas that can do in ring work even halfway decent? That was a trainwreck.

The title match was a great one and saved the whole card. After that I think the hit of the night was Bubba Rays return and performance in the rumble.

The NXT women are light years ahead of WWE's. Ric Flair's daughter is better than half the men's roster. Bubba Ray was a solid surprise. Looking forward to what they do with him going forward.

I think there are a lot of guys ready for the IC or US title but other than Lesnar, Cena and Orton there isn't anyone ready for the Heavy Weight Championship. I really want to see someone bring the pride and prestige back to the IC title and I think Rybak, Cesaro and Zeigler could do it and could be some great story lines.

See, I feel like Bryan/Zigglar/Ambrose even Rollins are all ready for the title. Zigglar's been right there for awhile, but just never gets that push. If you go back to when he won it a couple of year's back, that was as big of a pop as you can get. Cena/Orton are the main guys because they've been so good for so long, but I feel like Lesnar is gone after WM. I could see Heyman going with Rollins in the future after Brock leaves.

I love it when there's crossover interest!

Now they just made the match with Cena for the US title??? Don't get that, they were starting to get the Ryback/Rusev thing going and now they just got rid of it.

I understand and what they were trying to do with the Assention with the Outlaws but honestly they suck and have zero mike skills and that kills them, problem is they just don't have any good tag teams besides the Uso's and the Dusts.

RWFWUYi.gif

Happy Greg The Hammer Valentine Day! haha

10488025_10152824767743124_2460332803330960597_n.jpg

Whoooooooooooooooooooooo! My all time favorite after Chris Jericho.

Worth your time. Happy Birthday, Slick Ric!

Happy birthday Ric. Years ago I walked into A TGI Fridays and Ric was there and he was holding his then new born daughter. We were having fun with him calling her "Nature Baby". I think she wrestles now. He is probably the most famous person in Charlotte.
Worth your time. Happy Birthday, Slick Ric!

She's going to be a star.

69wejpx.gif

Back