Project X HZRDUS Shaft Thread

Sick looking. I have a Black 65 on the way and cannot wait to go head to head against my Speeder 757 Evo TS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Debating on putting the black in a 3w until I can get a yellow

Hey Kc720, how is the yellow in a fairway?

Hey Kc720, how is the yellow in a fairway?

I'll be installing today and hope to test it next week

You guys are making me want to try one of these out... Yellow will be on the ponder list for sure.

Are you putting the same shaft Asian your driver or are you going with heavier option
I've got yellow 63g 6.5 in driver, installing 76g 6.0 in 4w

How do these compare to the Aldila Rouge Shafts?
I tried to get into the Project X site but couldn't get in.
I use the Silver mostly.

Compared to rogue silver 60x 110 msi, I get lower spin with hzrdus yellow. The feel is different, hard to describe. Hzrdus is just so stable

How do these compare to the Aldila Rouge Shafts?
I tried to get into the Project X site but couldn't get in.
I use the Silver mostly.

Compared to rogue silver 60x 110 msi, I get lower spin with hzrdus yellow. The feel is different, hard to describe. Hzrdus is just so stable

I agree with kc720. I played the 60s in silver and the yellow 6.0 is lower spin and while I have an xr16 pro with yellow and the rogue was in GBB I see lower launch as well.

Both the yellow and black have felt very stable to me.

Boring day at work = club build time. Installed hzrdus yellow 75g 6.0 in the xr16pro 4w. This thing feels GOOD! Can't wait to hit some balls with it!
4d2f81542455b1701ce9fa8584c28e47.jpg
ab3fb9d9d421b3964ad0ecd9cc7e5841.jpg
678f3c54eb8f7886e2d5517e7ab2231b.jpg

Thinking about pulling the HZRDUS and dumping it in the market place. I think the 6.5 is a better fit after hitting one today at the range.

I considered cutting down my non handcrafted hzrdus black and putting it in my xr16 pro 3. Not sure it would be heavy enough though and I would hate to make it useless if it didn't work out. If the yellow continues to work out I'll probably put the black up on the marketplace.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The yellow is a great shaft. So stable and smooth. Only issue on the course today were swing issues and still the shaft held up nice.

Any thoughts on handcrafted vs non handcrafted (like from Callaway)? How did they compare for the px lz as well?

Any thoughts on handcrafted vs non handcrafted (like from Callaway)? How did they compare for the px lz as well?
I've gamed a bunch of the lz line and hzrdus is a completely different beast. Lz focuses a lot of the load to one section. The hzrdus black is very stiff with minimal loading sensation. The yellow is not quite as stiff feeling due to its straight tapered design, but still incredibly stable

If you were wanting to know the difference in the handcrafted vs non-handcrafted hzrdus models. Per Don Brown who works for True Temper and is a member on here, same materials, specs, profile, etc, just made on a machine instead of being hand rolled in the lab in California.

If you were wanting to know the difference in the handcrafted vs non-handcrafted hzrdus models. Per Don Brown who works for True Temper and is a member on here, same materials, specs, profile, etc, just made on a machine instead of being hand rolled in the lab in California.

OK so they don't play much different in the hazardous and lz models?

With all things being equal other than handcrafted vs non, they should play no different at all.

Anyone put a HZRDUS Black up against a Black Tie??

Boring day at work = club build time. Installed hzrdus yellow 75g 6.0 in the xr16pro 4w. This thing feels GOOD! Can't wait to hit some balls with it!
4d2f81542455b1701ce9fa8584c28e47.jpg
ab3fb9d9d421b3964ad0ecd9cc7e5841.jpg
678f3c54eb8f7886e2d5517e7ab2231b.jpg

Man that his awesome looking! I bet that will be a monster. XR16Pro is a really good fairway wood and paired with that shaft will be REALLY good.

OK so they don't play much different in the hazardous and lz models?

I think the same comment was handcrafted vs. non-handcrafted of the same shaft. Per a post above, the LZ shafts have a lot more of a loading sensation, and are very soft feeling due to that ime. I find the HZRDUS to play about a flex stiffer than the LZ shafts in my own experience.

EDIT: After re-reading your post...I may have misunderstood. I could be wrong, but I don't think the LZ shafts were available as HC and non-HC for the same exact models...but I could be mistaken there.

Back