PSA Check Your Balls

Trmpt98

2024 Vokey / 2023 GOAT Cup / 2019 Bridgestone
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Now that I have your attention it’s not what you think it is.

Stopped into Walmart today to grab some Gatorade at lunch and I always walk through the golf section. This caught my eye and sadly is not the first time I’ve seen this happen. Last time I saw it with a set of Taylormade TP5s.

So just your friendly PSA, make sure you checks the balls you are buying are actually the balls matching the cover…..

IMG_7219.jpeg

People suck. Thats so sad but on the same token if you are buying golf balls from Walmart I guess you need to check.

Just sad that people do this...

Agreed, The line on the ball is what caught my eye and I thought, that's not the chromesoft alignment aid.......

At least you'd be getting SuperSoft's. I've seen people replace ProV1's with Precepts.

Seriously though, yeah that sucks. Always check.

Good reminder. I do occasionally buy balls at Walmart, and I pull every ball out of every sleeve right there in the store and make sure they're what they say they are.

I didnt even really think about this, but definitely will now. Sucks that people would do this.

Almost everytime I'm at WM and am in the golf section, this has been done.

People suck. Thats so sad but on the same token if you are buying golf balls from Walmart I guess you need to check.

Mostly I do a bulk order online but unfortunately not many options around my area. The golf courses locally only carry Srixon since that's they deal they have with them.

Almost everytime I'm at WM and am in the golf section, this has been done.
I've never seen it yet at our Walmart, but I still double check to make sure. I know it's been done other places, it's just a matter of time.

I've seen it done at a Dick's before, so it goes on more than you might think. :eek:

This happens at my local Walmart.

I think the Vice balls at Walmart are now wrapped in cellophane to prevent just that sort of theft.

I've never seen it yet at our Walmart, but I still double check to make sure. I know it's been done other places, it's just a matter of time.

I still can't comprehend why ball makers don't put either shrinkwrap or some seal on the boxes to help prevent this.

People are gonna people

Have had same issue at Target. Now only guy at golf store or online.

Back