PUMA BioDrive Golf Shoe - THP Preview

Testing these out today

View attachment 17910
What did you think???

PUMA_EMAIL-BioDrive-Launch_06.154441.jpg

The Black / Red / Grey colour combo do it for me. Lightweight, Breathable and Waterproof sound the ideal shoe for rainy season. If they are as comfortable as my Ecco's I think I will be treating my feet to some new shoes.

To me these are the best shoes that have come out in a while for my feet. I loved the Monolites for those looking for the casual look, but these are a different breed. Super light. Super comfortable and a foot bed that is not too narrow or too wide. Something special here that I look forward to taking out on the course for more testing.

To me these are the best shoes that have come out in a while for my feet. I loved the Monolites for those looking for the casual look, but these are a different breed. Super light. Super comfortable and a foot bed that is not too narrow or too wide. Something special here that I look forward to taking out on the course for more testing.
Did they need breaking in or just felt good from the start?

Did they need breaking in or just felt good from the start?

No break in. I will be honest and say that I dont think with modern shoes there should be a break in period. If you are buying a pair and hoping a shoe breaks in to become better, look for another pair.

I agree as well. Definitely hoping to find a pair of these under the tree. Time to do some snooping around the house.

Not a fan of the color combo, but not a bad looking shoes.

Can't wait for mine to come in. Tgw sent an email last week saying expected ship date was today but I haven't seen anything yet

So of the guys who bought a pair, how were they? Standing at the store right now wondering if I should pull the trigger.

If they fit you in the store you will love them on the course.

Mine look amazing and fit great felt comfortable can't wait to get them on the course.

So of the guys who bought a pair, how were they? Standing at the store right now wondering if I should pull the trigger.

I haven't seen these in GG or GS yet. Where did you see them.

I need to find them some where ASAP to try on!

Kinda digging the red & black ones. Do your feet stay pretty dry?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do these fit the same as the BioFusion Mesh? Some people (I didn't, but I could've) went up 1/2 a size from what they normally wear in the BioFusion.

Do these fit the same as the BioFusion Mesh? Some people (I didn't, but I could've) went up 1/2 a size from what they normally wear in the BioFusion.

Not to me. Those were tighter depth wise in the toe bed to me.

Not to me. Those were tighter depth wise in the toe bed to me.
I found the exact same to be true. I look forward to checking these BioDrive shoes out further.

I have only worn mine once but they are very comfortable. I wear the same size in these as I do in the biofusion spikes

Great looking shoe!

I haven't seen these in GG or GS yet. Where did you see them.
I was at a Dicks Sporting Goods down here. I decided to hold off because I was chasing my kid around too much to try them on. I'll swing back by later to try and snag them.

I was at a Dicks Sporting Goods down here. I decided to hold off because I was chasing my kid around too much to try them on. I'll swing back by later to try and snag them.

I think most of the stores up here DC/MD don't start getting new stuff in until February/March or so. At least bot seems that way from theists

Saw these last night, I think I might have to pick up a leather pair.

i-bisonbrown.jpg

Saw these last night, I think I might have to pick up a leather pair.

i-bisonbrown.jpg

Nice find. Those work well both on and off the course.

These are on the ponder list big time. Just need the stores around here to start getting the new releases in

Back