Puma DRYLBL Boot Golf Shoes

All those marketing brains in the room.... Surely someone pointed it out.

These naming conventions are gttng outuvhnd

If I make it to Ireland/Scottland Abd there’s a good Gail, these might be handy.
Otherwise….I just wear long socks and pants to brave AZ winter.

I feel like I'm going to want something like this spring 2024 playing in the Ohio muck. Nothing is worse than wet feet when trying to play golf. They will likely not look as goofy with pants on.

They would be great up here this time of year. Wet and dewey, bordering on frost in the mornings.

Who would want this stuff? Play in the wet, the sloppy, the muddy? Early season when you are wearing a toque and sweater. Late season when you are wearing far more.

I have these and love them in the rain. Would never wear them if not raining or wet conditions. Seems these Pumas are the same. If you have good rain gear it is all wasted if you don't have good rain shoes.

View attachment 9203373

Ditto. These look like Nike Bandons, and I can attest that if it's really wet, YOU WANT THEM. Style be damned, you can literally walk through inches deep water and stay bone dry. If these Pumas are anything like that, they are a winner in those conditions.

If I still lived up north those could come in handy during late fall and early spring rounds. Or, for those rounds when there’s a mid winter total thaw and one of the local goat tracks opens.

If I need to wear something like those to play in certain conditions, I am staying home and not playing.

If conditions are such, that those shoes are needed...I'll find something else to do for the day.

When the wind is ripping at Bandon and the clouds open up and pour on you for a few holes, you can’t beat a good waterproof high top golf shoe/boot. You definitely not wearing them with shorts but in the right environment, they can’t be beat.

Umm, i need those. Would be nice for playing through winter up here.

I could see having these in the early season around here. That’s the time the courses are very wet and muddy.

Back