Puma Titantour Ignite Preview

Bring on the disc!
puma_golf_disc.png
tt-ignite-disc-1.jpg
tt-ignite-disc-white-2.jpg

http://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/t...DISC+Technology&utm_campaign=IGNITE+DISC+Shoe

The $220 makes it tough that's more than my hi tops
Yeah, I love the tech, and the ignite comfort is awesome, hopefully I don't have to wait too long for the first price drop!

These things look awesome, wouldn't mind picking up a pair.... The wife might kill me if I come home with another pair of golf shoes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting tech there. Just not sure I can pull the trigger on them at that price point.

I picked up a junior pair of these for my daughter, I'm still amazed they have actually spikes in them, she loves them, said they were super comfortable. Can't wait to rock them again tomorrow!!!

And I have to admit, it's pretty cute to see them as a size 1!

I picked up a junior pair of these for my daughter, I'm still amazed they have actually spikes in them, she loves them, said they were super comfortable. Can't wait to rock them again tomorrow!!!

And I have to admit, it's pretty cute to see them as a size 1!

My son's pair just came in today, he absolutely loves them. He has a PGA Junior scrimmage against the other team at his course, he can't wait to wear them for the match.

These can now be had for $70-$80. I just picked up a pair and am ordering another pair after playing a couple rounds with them. They are super comfortable and are a damn good deal for $79.

Back