GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
THIS IS A PRESS RELEASE

PUMA GOLF LAUNCHES TITANTOUR IGNITE FOOTWEAR, THE COMPANY’S MOST COMFORTABLE COLLECTION TO DATE

PUMA’s IGNITE Foam Maximizes Energy Return, Providing Power and Comfort that Never Quits
Watch The IGNITE Commercial by clicking HERE.

i-x5NWHpG-M.jpg

CARLSBAD, Calif. (October 27, 2015) – PUMA Golf, a leader in golf footwear innovation and design, has introduced the new IGNITE collection of golf footwear – the most comfortable collection from the brand to date, including TITANTOUR IGNITE and TITANTOUR IGNITE Premium. The footwear utilizes revolutionary IGNITE foam – an innovative foam that maximizes energy return to give golfers power, comfort and performance through all 18 holes.

Engineered with PUMA’s proprietary IGNITE foam, the TITANTOUR IGNITE family is designed to deliver responsive cushioning, optimal rebound, and superior step-in comfort through every shot. During a proprietary manufacturing process, a liquid Polyurethane (PU) blend is poured into a mold in the shape of the midsole. IGNITE Foam has a high support factor and high compression set that results in both superior cushioning and minimal deformation over time. This new foam technology is designed to make the shoe more responsive and release energy more efficiently throughout the swing, making IGNITE footwear extra comfortable.

“The coolest shoe in golf is now the most comfortable shoe we’ve ever made. The addition of IGNITE foam to the PWRCOOL Technology brings TITANTOUR footwear to a new level – enhancing its performance on the course and providing unparalleled support and cushioning,” said Grant Knudson, Head of Footwear, PUMA Golf. “At PUMA Golf we challenge ourselves to create footwear that helps golfers focus on their game instead of thinking about their feet. With the TITANTOUR IGNITE collection, golfers can play from dawn ‘til dusk and their feet will be comfortable, protected and performance ready.”

In addition to the IGNITE foam, the shoes also features TITANTOUR’s signature technology, PWRCOOL powered by Outlast, which regulates foot temperature by utilizing phase change materials that absorb, store and release heat for optimal thermal comfort.

The IGNITE collection provides 360[SUP]o[/SUP] comfort and performance by adding a premium dual density PU sockliner that provides additional comfort and a customized fit, along with a PWRFRAME TPU outsole that encases the midsole for lightweight strength and durability, increased flexibility and superior traction. The outsole also boasts DUOFLEX, anatomically positioned flex grooves that allows the foot to move naturally while still providing support with a low-profile cleat made with K5 for long lasting abrasion resistance.

Rickie Fowler debuted the new TITANTOUR IGNITE footwear at this year’s Presidents Cup. “My shoes play a big role in my performance,” said Fowler. “I definitely attribute some of my success on the golf course to my PUMA Golf gear. Wearing the new IGNITE footwear over the past few weeks makes me really excited to get out there and play as we move into the new season.”

Sporting a new, sleeker shape, and new performance last, the TITANTOUR IGNITE is full-grain leather that provides excellent fit, unrivaled comfort and a stylish toe-down look. The TITANTOUR IGNITE is also available in a Premium model, taking golf footwear to the next level with sophisticated, tonal colorways in full-grain leather and constructed with an ultra-soft pigskin lining. The IGNITE Premium shoe features aniline pull-up leathers in brown and grey.

i-NBzPd47-L.jpg

TITANTOUR IGNITE
· COLORS: White/Surf The Web/Green Gecko; White/Black/Drizzle; Black/Steel Gray – available December 1, 2015; White/Orange/Drizzle; White/High Risk Red/Black available February 15, 2016
· PRICE: $180

TITANTOUR IGNITE Premium
· COLORS: Drizzle/Green Gecko; Monk’s Robe/Team Gold; and White/Glacier/Gray/Black.
· RELEASE DATE: February 1, 2015
· PRICE: $220

For more information on these shoes, along with PUMA Golf’s entire product line, please visit www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf. Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pumagolf and on Twitter at @pumagolf.

i-vVg7ZNT-M.png

The blue thing unzips to be a blanket for the plane, that's pretty awesome!
i-b7V6z2W-M.png
i-HDp2vS4-M.png

i-XCzzK6T-L.png

i-tgQqTVC-L.png
i-ZsmMvHN-L.png

Last edited:
Good looking shoe for sure, I've enjoyed Puma spiked options in the past but just find myself more and more gravitating to spikeless.

these are improved in the looks department for me

Very nice looking shoe, have liked pumas offerings before

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

My only spiked shoes are Puma's. I might have to give these a look and see how they stack up. My only issue right now is my feet feel tired after a round with mine and more comfort is always a good thing.

These look really good.

Interesting. I am a huge fan of the old biofusion, didn't love the titan tour as much. JB-looking forward to your thoughts as we seem to have similar thoughts on shoes

Like the looks of this one

I like the looks of these quite a bit - great looking shoe.

Once again, Puma is KILLING it in the golf shoe department.

Great looking shoe that will be my first pair of Puma golf shoes.

I love Pumas shoes. I can literally walk around all day in the pair I have. These look great and I could see them being added to my closet.

Definitely enjoying the looks of these ones. Love my Biofusions (sadly can't find them now), but the TitanLite/TitanTour just didn't do it for me looks wise.

Definitely a must look at from Puma this season!

***The Ignite Spikeless look pretty darn cool as well though!***

I like the look of these, and if they have improved on the comfort factor then I could be very tempted as I really like my Amp Cell Fusion shoes

The first post was just updated with in hand pictures.

i-vVg7ZNT-M.png

The blue thing unzips to be a blanket for the plane, that's pretty awesome!
i-b7V6z2W-M.png
i-HDp2vS4-M.png

i-XCzzK6T-L.png

i-tgQqTVC-L.png
i-ZsmMvHN-L.png

really sharp looking shoes from the in hands

They look like Pumas…and that's probably a good thing.

I'm curious as to what the fit and feel will be like with the foam tech.

My only current pair of spiked Pumas need to be replaced, and I'll give these a look for sure.

Those look really really nice for sure.

these are nice looking shoes! My next pair for sure. need to figure out what color tho.

Love that blue/green color combo!

I like the looks of these a lot, wasnt a fan of the titan tours but love my biofusions, so comfy

Nice looking. I'll look at them in 2017 when the 2015 shoes are marked down below $100. I will pay $200 for good shoes to work in, but never on golf shoes. Great looking, though!!!

Back