Puma YouV Long Sleeve Baselayer Golf Shirt

I have not been wearing the ones I bought since the first try. It is just a little too heavy to have under a polo. I did however wear the sleeves that my dad gave me years ago and I will do that regularly when playing in full sun as they are not bad in the heat.
Glad you found something that’s working for you. I have been wearing mine under my polo down here in the South Florida heat and sun. But I get it, it is certainly an extra layer and cuts down on that breeze feel.

How do the youv 1/4 zips fit?

Last edited:
Does do the youv 1/4 zips fit?
I just had one in my hand today. I would say true to size, but snug. They are really designed to be somewhat tight fitting. But be aware, the 1/4 zip YouV is really, really thin.

I just had one in my hand today. I would say true to size, but snug. They are really designed to be somewhat tight fitting. But be aware, the 1/4 zip YouV is really, really thin.
Thanks I ordered a size up

Just found this thread after finding out about YouV shirts a couple of weeks ago. I have a hoodie and 1/4 zip which I love. So comfortable.

Just found this thread after finding out about YouV shirts a couple of weeks ago. I have a hoodie and 1/4 zip which I love. So comfortable.
I love my 1/4 zip. It's perfect for coverage and for days that aren't too chilly

Back