PURE grips - College logo edition

InHartWeTrust

Ball Go Far.
Reaction score
Handicap
4-5ish
So last week on Facebook I saw the below picture posted and commented that I'd love to see some Ohio State grips. PURE replied back by saying:

These grip were made specifically for the University of Wyoming Cowboy Classic. We are hoping to have a place where you guys can buy soon. We have made something for all the colleges that were requested.

524748_10151527630026030_1008994144_n.jpg

I think these would be amazing. I love PURE grips, and I'd love to have an Ohio state set for my sticks.

That's awesome. I'd love to get some Clemson grips!

That's awesome. I'd love to get some Clemson grips!

I would literally probably order 3 or more sets just to make sure I had them for a few years to come.

Some Nebraska grips would be amazing!!!

I saw Icey posted on FB asking if these would be available, they said to keep an eye out on teameffort.com for them to go on sale, as they own the right to the logos on them.

Houston Cougar ones would never leave my clubs

I saw a sets of Gators, Hurricanes, and Seminoles at an Edwin Watts down here a few weeks ago. They looked nice but it was like $140 for a set.

No Bucky logo.

If they somehow released a UWEC Blugolds grip, I would be all over them like a hobo on a ham sandwich.

I didnt see anything about the college grips on their site. Did I just miss it?

I'd love some ND grips from my favorite grip company. Problem is their logo is so exclusive that that isn't gonna happen.

Back