Pure Grips Signs Endorsement Deal With Acclaimed Golf InstructoR "Hank Haney"

DB

Reaction score
Handicap
Pure Grips Signs Endorsement Deal With Acclaimed Golf InstructoR "Hank Haney"

Scottsdale, Ariz. (Dec. 13, 2011)

"Hank Haney, who is regarded as one of the top golf instructors in the world, has signed with PURE grips and will use their products throughout his various business ventures, including his golf schools and teaching academies both in the United States and internationally. Haney also will serve as the face of PURE grips, promoting them through the company’s various marketing efforts.

“There is no better teacher in the game than Hank Haney, and there’s no better face for PURE grips than Hank Haney,” said Wes Brasher, founder and CEO of PURE grips. “Everything Hank has touched has been successful, whether it’s the countless number of golfers he’s helped to his multiple business ventures. We’re excited about what Hank brings to the table for us, as well as what PURE grips can do to assist his students. Hank is uniquely positioned to spread the word about PURE grips technology for better performance, easier club fitting and the importance of a good grip in playing better golf.”

The star of Golf Channel’s popular reality program The Haney Project, Haney will be active in raising the awareness of PURE grips through its social media channels.

“I’m excited to work with PURE grips because of the high quality of the grips, as well as the ability to custom fit my students through their unique application of tapeless installation,” Haney said. “As a teacher, I believe that custom fitting the club to the golfer is imperative. Until now, it was hard to get dialed in on the grip, but PURE’s options and the ability to grip, remove and regrip with ease really helps us get a player in the right grip for their game.”

Haney has instructed more than 200 touring professionals throughout his career. His students have won every major championship in professional, amateur and junior golf, and he’s written more than 300 instructional articles for major golf publications. As a part of his partnership with PURE grips, Haney will become an equity holder in the Arizona based manufacturing company. “I love the focus on quality, the commitment to R&D and precision manufacturing as well as the fact that the grips are actually manufactured in the USA.”, says Haney.

PURE grips feature superior feel and comfort, exceptional durability and easy installation, all at a great value. PURE’s innovative precision molding process uses the company’s proprietary rubber formula, which contains no plastics or other diluting additives. This creates grips that are highly durable, appealingly tacky and are available in a range of firmness options for shock absorption and feel. All PURE grips are guaranteed to remain supple and tacky and to perform in all conditions for 12 months.

PURE grips require no adhesive tapes or solvents to install. Instead, they are installed using a proprietary quick-connecting tool, which uses the simple power of air pressure to install the grips as securely as any adhesive. Once installed on a steel or graphite shaft, the grip provides optimal stability while the elasticity of the rubber combines with friction to create “rubber memory,” ensuring the grip will not loosen or slip.

Haney, who is represented by Octagon, has authored four books on golf instruction and produced 14 instructional DVD titles, in addition to leading more than 50,000 golf lessons around the world during the course of his career. Haney also serves as Director of Instruction for the Hank Haney International Junior Golf Academy in Hilton Head, South Carolina and operates the Hank Haney Mission Hills Academy at Mission Hills on Hainan Island in China. He is also President of Hank Haney Golf Inc., which owns and operates four golf facilities in Texas."

You should sign up for the newsletter :)

I did, but never got it :(

None the less, i think this is a pretty sweet pick up by Pure, I just won a set of 13 grips and would have probably stayed with Golf Pride only because thats the biggest company. But I was really surprised how good they were made and the feeling of them were amazing. I think they have a customer with me for ever now.

Yes, THP did break this story a few weeks ago. :act-up:

I'll check my junk, it might be sending there. Damn Josh you're just on top of the game! :D

Back