Putter Input Wanted

SeeMore Golf

BulldogsGolf

Future PGA Professional
Reaction score
Handicap
As I have gotten into golf these last few years, so has my father. He played before, but maybe only once a year. This year I finally convinced him to get a new driver (previous: Taylormade Bubble Burner that was older than me) in a Cleveland DST 10.5*. He also took my old putter, which is a 35" Odyssey white hot two ball. He putts alright with it, but I'd really like to get him a new one, preferably custom fit for Christmas. Any recommendations on what would be good for this man of 25 HCP? I know it all comes down to preference on his end, but I'm just looking for suggestions.

Thanks all,
BDG

Howzat

I'd Rather Be At The Hideaway
Reaction score
SeeMore makes a great putter and the RST can help get the alignment right and make the game more fun.

Chunkylover77

Proud JakeNation Member
Reaction score
Handicap
I think Seemore is an excellent option. The RST will help him learn to putt better as well

Smallville

#WeLoveYouAlex
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
I would suggest a SeeMore too, but that's just my opinion. Everyone is different.

MikeT

Reaction score
Golf Galaxy carries the SeeMore line. Have him go with you to look at a putter for yourself and see what catches his eye. They also carry a hugh inventory of upscale putters from other manufacturers.

JR

Reaction score
Handicap
I love my White Ice. They have a massive number of headshapes and he is sure to find one that fits his eye. I have an in-depth review of mine floating around somewhere.

Oregon Golfer

#XBomb
Reaction score
Handicap
So much of which putter to get will be anwered in the "fitting" process. The putter shape, shaft placement/type, face material, will depend so much on your father's swing and personal preferences.

thedue

Another Day in Paradise
Reaction score
Handicap
Video him putting, on the sly, send to SeeMore and they will suggest just what his stroke needs. Then he's all set for a call or two to set his stance and start putting like a pro.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in