wluker17

Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone ever had putting lessons? I've had swing lessons a few times but never a putting lesson. I don't consider my self a bad putter but I definitely have rounds that aren't great. Now making anything over 10ft is kind of rare for me. I want to improve my game and improving putting seems like the quickest way to lower scores. Anyone know of instructors that offer putting lessons around Atlanta?

Yes and well worth it. Have done a few.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I have. Helps with alignment, stroke and thoughts going into the putt. It's just good to have someone else take a look and tell you what your doing (or not doing).

Yes had indoor lesson pro used a Track Man The stats are really eye opening only problem the indoor putting surface was stimping at 18 wish it would have been closer to what I usually play this time of year pretty sure munis are more like single digit

I’ve had very mixed results with putting lessons. It really comes down to who is giving the lessons

Yes and they have been great. You get a tune up on your alignment, grip and stroke, and you come away with specific drills to work on for your areas of improvement.

if you can find a SeeMore SPi instructor in your area I’d recommend them highly. They know their stuff - worth it even if you never use their putters

PGA 5-10 feet-75%
PGA 10 feet-64%
PGA 3 putts 5-10 feet-2
I think I've picked up what putting strokes I'm gonna pick up. Picked up a cheap putting mat with just a physical ball return. Mat has a number of permanent folds in it. Don't care. It taught me how to hit my target line.

Just have to improve my full swing shots ( only need 5 to 10 yards per club-without trying to hit GIR with a 3 or 5 wood) to get more GIR's

Never had putting lessons where they work on stroke, tempo, etc. But I did a one-day Aimpoint putting school and I highly recommend it.

Yes. i do one about once per year just to tune up. my instructor this time said there was really nothing to change so he gave me some good drills to do.

Back