Putting with feet together

Vadim

Reaction score
Handicap
Been trying this at home, just putting my feet together, seems i do better this way, any experience with this style?

Nope but I will try it tomorrow!

Tried it but I get to wristy.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I don't like doing this one so much, but I'm surprisingly good with the Briny Baird stance.

I also keep my knees touching against each other for stabilty

I like my feet apart for the best balance. Whatever works for you is the way to go. To each his own.

Vadim -- I have been trying a few things out of the ordinary myself. I tried the feet toward the hole like Sam Snead did toward the end of his career. I actually started putting more consistant with this "side saddle" stance. I felt like I could focus better on the target, then the ball and roll it without looping the putter head. Just a straight back, straight through motion. Good luck with your new experiment.

How does it effect your balance?? I putt about shoulder width apart.

My brother does this all the time, and he gets very wristy through the stroke. I haven't tried it, but he has gotten used to it and has gotten better at putting.

I will give it a shot for fun, but it seems your balance wouldnt be the best, its not the most athletic stance.

true, but i find that my tempo is more smooth becuase i have to keep in balance.

Back