PXG GEN6 Driver Challenge

TJRyska

#LivingtheDream
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 7.5
Schedule your PXG club fitting in August at any PXG Store or fitting location and take the #GEN6DriverChallenge!

Here's how it works: If the PXG GEN6 Driver doesn’t outperform your current driver by delivering either more distance or tighter dispersion during your fitting, we’ll give you a $100 USD Mastercard Rewards Card.

The fine print...

"PXG Master Fitters retain the right to choose from the complete shaft matrix offered by PXG. Additional charges on specific shafts or grips may be applicable at time of purchase."

This is pretty intriguing to be honest. Interested to see if any THPers will do it

There is no way this could backfire.

Really cool. Curious to see how this plays out.

I had my driver fitting on June 1. The Gen 6 driver certainly outperformed my Callaway Epic Flash just using standard shaft offerings. Then it jumped to a different level with an upgrade shaft.

Just got an email from my club that we are having a PXG fitting on Aug 25th. I'm actually off that day to travel to the gulf coast but could maybe do it early that morning.:unsure:

The email says their driver only has to beat your existing driver in either distance or dispersion. It's the best 3 out of 5 swings and each swing must be within 3mph of each other. I'd think any competent fitter could find a shaft that could beat any stock shaft someone might drag in, and if they only have to beat distance or dispersion, they won't be giving away much money.

bold offer from a bold brand...would be tempted if there was a fitting location near me

There is a shop not too far away from me. Might have to do it just to see what happens. As I read it the fitting is free and fittings are always fun and informative. Seems like there isn’t any downside if I can find the time to go.

I should go get a card then as I spin the dick out of their current drivers, had to turn things down stupid low to get the spin rate close to Triple Diamond or TSR4 for me.

PXG putting a lot of faith into their equipment and/or their fitters. Cool campaign.

1691591965448.jpeg

I'm doing this on Thursday.
I'm just not crazy what I'm seeing from my TSR1
I'm fighting a push that I can't see to correct, so let's see if they PXG can fit me better.

I'm doing this on Thursday.
I'm just not crazy what I'm seeing from my TSR1
I'm fighting a push that I can't see to correct, so let's see if they PXG can fit me better.
Well TSR1 is a Bomber however PXG Gen6 had a little tighter dispersion.

1692317013975.png

1692317048455.png

Even when we tightened up the Gen6 it still doesn't have the horsepower TSR1 with the LIN-Q M40X Red 5F4 Shaft in it.
1692317273704.png

Back