CONTEST Q2 THP Post Drive with BIGGER Prizes!

Some of you are putting up some numbers!!

Anyone know people that take full swings one way and putt another? for example swing everything right handed but putt left handed?

Notah Begay used to putt both ways depending on which way his shadow was falling.

And 500! 👊

Notah Begay used to putt both ways depending on which way his shadow was falling.
One of my golfing buddies is kind of like Notah. He's left handed, golf's right handed and putt's both depending on the break.

One of my golfing buddies is kind of like Notah. He's left handed, golf's right handed and putt's both depending on the break.
What putter does he use?

What putter does he use?
He has an old one he found that he uses. Not sure on the brand. I'll check next time I play. He tried an old Bullseye, but didn't like it.

What if you are left footed and right handed? Some of us are weird like that. :)

Don't know. You're wired wrong!:LOL:

Anyone know people that take full swings one way and putt another? for example swing everything right handed but putt left handed?

That's a crime and isn't right!:LOL::LOL:

Yep. I know a guy who plays right handed and putts left handed. He's always done it that way, says it just feels natural to him. He's right handed in everything he does except putting.

I’m an everything lefty except writing, golf, and tennis. It’s a strange world out there!
Just the opposite here - I write left handed, shoot pool left handed, and do everything else right handed.

👋👋👋 I do! I swing lefty and putt righty.
Actually have a buddy that does the exact same thing. Plays left, putts right

I finish a lot of 2 putts left handed if that counts. I also realized in another thread recently that if I had to use an 'opposite putter', which for me would be something like a TT mallet, that I'd rather putt lefty with a blade. :LOL:

If you're close to 500 get your post pants on (regardless of which leg goes in first) and hit the mark!!!

If you're close to 500 get your post pants on (regardless of which leg goes in first) and hit the mark!!!
Oh we'll get there easy, I'm just finding out how many weird left & right mixed strokes we got out here.

Oh we'll get there easy, I'm just finding out how many weird left & right mixed strokes we got out here.
I thought there might be one or 2, but the responses came flooding in!

I wonder what y’alls numbers would be if this thread didn’t count?

I kid, I kid, I kid :p;)

For some, near 0. But man, I get some good laughs out of it!

There is a vein of truth in most joke ;). we'd just move the most topics to a weird random thread. This one is nice because it gets a ton of traffic for a random thread.

There is a vein of truth in most joke ;). we'd just move the most topics to a weird random thread. This one is nice because it gets a ton of traffic for a random thread.
The traffic will always come where the fun conversation is, threads are what we make them (y);)

Look, I’m not trying to rile people up, I’m just thinking of all the badassery some of you machines could do in all the other threads.

We all use THP in our own way, and there’s no wrong way. For reals. Though mad love to the fact that almost all of you guys do watch THP TV and read the homepage articles. ❤

I may have missed one, but do we have an updated count?

You are almost there you can do it too!
I'll get it. I'm this close, I have to! Heading out for golf, will easily finish up later today. (y)

Only a couple days left.. Grind time!!

Back