CONTEST Q3 THP Post Drive - Win Big on THP!

You must have posted it in invisible ink. Mad skillz.
maybe I just thought about posting it.

Should I rectify or continue this spectacular torment?

maybe I just thought about posting it.

Should I rectify or continue this spectacular torment?
I mean, you've got tradition to think about....

Canadan Canadan canadan

Apologies I've been drinking..

what are we talking about again... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fridays get weird around here.
1602873228735.jpeg

its time..

Give me a few beers and THP on a Friday... Got me feeling like

I believe we have wore ourselves out between Sante Fe, Grand Canyon, Sedona and all points in between Texas and here. Sitting in the Trailer reading and c catching up. So grateful to have my hotspot when there is no wifi and able to sit and have my coffee this last day in Flagstaff and catch up on THP....so far @OITW is still drunk; @Canadan is having a blast teasing the group, @Crapgame is waiting......still.....gawd i missed you guys and gals while i have been off hiking and wondering everyday, why i went so far out, knowing the damn well the trail is uphill on the way back and its 7000 feet elevation. Heading back tomorrow and today is just tighten up all the nuts and bolts and make ready.....and chill611EC6EB-3A09-4EA9-895E-DAE4A63BCAEF.jpegDFF9159D-D33B-4BE1-92A6-ED8F042A15B6.jpeg

I believe we have wore ourselves out between Sante Fe, Grand Canyon, Sedona and all points in between Texas and here. Sitting in the Trailer reading and c catching up. So grateful to have my hotspot when there is no wifi and able to sit and have my coffee this last day in Flagstaff and catch up on THP....so far @OITW is still drunk; @Canadan is having a blast teasing the group, @Crapgame is waiting......still.....gawd i missed you guys and gals while i have been off hiking and wondering everyday, why i went so far out, knowing the damn well the trail is uphill on the way back and its 7000 feet elevation. Heading back tomorrow and today is just tighten up all the nuts and bolts and make ready.....and chillView attachment 8969723View attachment 8969724

E232DB60-0211-464E-95E8-F750F1995DF0.png

Back