2 Children
Do these come with spikes? There's are amazing but I hate spikeless shoes

Attachments

• IMG_20190922_113558.jpg
    IMG_20190922_113558.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
These are close:

189891_05_15.jpg

I had those and the pods rotted away after a short time. Most comfortable golf shoes I have ever tried. Now I have the Proadapt and they are a close second but hold together much better.

I had those and the pods rotted away after a short time. Most comfortable golf shoes I have ever tried. Now I have the Proadapt and they are a close second but hold together much better.

That is the problem. It’s a shame too because they are so comfortable.

When my second pair turned up with pod rot, I asked for an received the proadapts. Like you said, comfortable but not like the pwradapts.

I don't think there's a real option @pmm21 unless you go to their proadapts which are a lot more structured.

Obviously they have the ones @Parrot mentioned but the durability of the pods is highly suspect based on countless THPer reviews.

Those look too good to play in.
I haven't used them yet, mostly because I've been wearing the Nike Tour Premiere's all year.

They'll get gamed, though. No point in buying them if you don't play them.

How do the proadapts compare comfort-wise to the pwradapts? They definitely don't look like they have a lot of flex.

ProAdapts are the most comfortable golf shoe I’ve worn.

If you’re all about spikes go with them you’ll be pleased - they seen to run a little big same as the NXT Spikeless

How do the proadapts compare comfort-wise to the pwradapts? They definitely don't look like they have a lot of flex.

The proadapts are stiffer. They are very comfortable, just not to the level of the pwradapts.

Back