Raffle Weekend Official Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
So here we are at Raffle Contest Weekend. Not to be confused with our huge charity raffle coming up in a couple of months. This Sunday night we will be giving away some prizes to some lucky winners. To be entered, you must purchase a raffle tix from our store on the main page. Tickets are only $5 and are discounted when purchasing 5 and 10 tix packages. You can purchase as many tix as you would like and you will have the numbers emailed to you shortly afterward. Cut off time for purchasing of raffle tix is 6pm EST Sunday Night. One person can win multiple prizes. We will be using an automated number system and will be putting the video of the number choosing in this thread for each winning number. That person will pick his or her prize from the list and we will pick 5 winning numbers during the course of 1 hour.

We strongly advise that if you have purchased tix, please PM me with your choice of products ranking them 1-10 so that if you cannot be here, we can make sure you get a selection that you like. Here is the final list of the 10 prizes.

1. Nickent 4DX D-Spec driver Stiff Shaft RH Only
2. Nickent 4DX 3 wood Stiff or Reg Shaft RH or LH
3. Nickent 4DX 5 wood Stiff Shaft RH or LH
4. Nickent 4DX Hybrid 4 iron Stiff Shaft RH Only
5. Miura 60* Wedge RH Only
6. Graphite Design YSQ Tour Stiff Shaft
7. Tiger Cub Golf set for juniors RH Only
8. SeeMore SB1 Putter RH Only
9. Sunset Beach Prototype Putter RH Only
10. Pro Leaderboard Fitness Trainer

Good luck to everybody and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Last edited:
  • Admin
If you sent me your list before this thread was made, please redo that list since the items have been added with specs.

• Admin
If you sent in your raffle prize order (your top 10 products from the list) today I have it on file. If you have not, please do so by Sunday or plan on being here during the raffle. We think this is going to be a lot of fun.

JB, are there six(6) prizes up for grabs now, I think I saw that on the original raffle post.:blob::banana::blob::banana::alien2:

Out of curiousity, do you know which weight the stiff-flex YSQ will be?

The YSQ is available in 3 weight categories: 55, 65, and 75 grams for drivers . . . .
http://www.gdintl.com/product.php?cmd=ysq

More about the characteristics of this shaft:

The YSQ features an overall firmer bend profile based off the acclaimed YS-6+ shaft with the supple smooth power for which TOUR AD is famous. . . . This is a true family of shafts meaning all the weight categories have the same bend profile and MID KICK MID LAUNCH design. The only difference among the shafts is the torque gets higher as the weight gets lower.

The Graphite Design Research and Development teams have found that the YS-6+ profile fits the majority of swing profiles regardless of skill level. They improved the shaft to better accommodate mis-hits with today's high MOI clubheads. The higher torque than YS-6+ allows the MOI to take place more efficiently thereby increasing average ball speeds on square and off-center tee shots!

• Admin
YSQ Tour AD 65g S-Flex

Just about 8 hours left to get tickets, if you haven't got any tickets yet or want to get a few more, they can be purchased here: THP Store, some great prizes to be won tonight everyone, make sure you don't miss out!!

• Admin
If you have tix and have not PM'd your list to us, we will assume that you will be online tonight during the contest. Good luck everyone. About 6 hours to go.

This is gonna get crazy!

ughh I should have bought some...

this will be cool. wonder how many tix were sold

More than we thought RS.

Aren't they still on sale for a couple more hours?

And yeah, it would be cool to know how many got sold after the cutoff time.

They are available until 6pm EST and at that time we will announce how many have been sold.

i would LOVE to win one of those putters. ESPECIALLY the SeeMore (even though I prefer the FGP model).

Pro Leaderboard, I would be able to really work on my swing every night!! I hope I get my ticket pulled!!

90 minutes left to buy tix folks. Game time in 2 and a half hours.

It is fine Dent. Dont sweat it, you are online.

Back