If you head south from Detroit, you will hit Canada

There are 293 ways to make change for $1 using coins

If you piled everyone alive today into the Grand Canyon, they wouldn’t fill it.

If you were able to fold a piece of paper in half 42 times, it would be tall enough to reach the moon.

25,000 golf balls are hit into the water on the famous #17 island green hole at TPC Sawgrass each year

Reno is farther west than Los Angeles. Half of Canadians live south of St. Cloud, Minnesota, which is in the southern half of the state.

Every breath you inhale contains roughly one molecule that was in Julius Caesar’s last breath.

I ate pizza for dinner tonight.

Hey, its a random fact. It counts. 😁😁😁😁😁

Scotty - From the original Star Wars was part of the Canadian landing party at Juno Beach; D-Day.

The antechinus, a small, mouse-like mammal in Australia, kills itself for sex. When the males of the species hit their first mating season, they mate for as many as 14 hours straight with as many females as they can encounter. Ultimately though, the animal's fur falls off, he bleeds internally, and his immune system fails, causing him to die.

The human head weighs 8 pounds...

1/4 of all your bones are located in your feet.

All Bills of US paper currency weigh 1 gram each.

The ink never dries on it either. Which is a security feature but also what makes it gross as hell to handle with all the cooties on it.

The ink never dries on it either. Which is a security feature but also what makes it gross as hell to handle with all the cooties on it.
It never dries?! How does it not run all over the place?

Some cats are actually allergic to humans.

There's enough concrete in the Hoover Dam to build a full-sized highway from the west coast to the east coast of the United States.

It takes 364 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.

Elon Musk has seen his net worth go up about $120B in the last 9 months. That works out to about $436,000,000 per day or an hourly increase of $18,000,000 24/7 for 9 months straight, lol.

Shel Silverstein wrote the song "A Boy Named Sue."

Elon Musk has seen his net worth go up about $120B in the last 9 months. That works out to about $436,000,000 per day or an hourly increase of $18,000,000 24/7 for 9 months straight, lol.
Wow. It's a good gig if you can get it! :LOL:

The common earthworm that you probably remember from high school biology class is actually an introduced/invasive species, and was brought to North America during the 18th century.

The majority of people in Iceland believe in elves.

It never dries?! How does it not run all over the place?

Magic? It’s getting late, my brain doesn’t work. I routinely count up to 30grand a day in cash to verify deposits.

I spend the next two minutes scrubbing the hell out of my hands. The more I count the darker my fingers become.

Back