Regional Rivalry DMV vs Carolina's Practice Trip Weekend of April 23rd

Really excited for this and I can't believe it is almost here. It has been way too long since I played with THP'ers
I'm really psyched for this too. My only other experience playing with THP'ers has been 2 other times, each time with 1 guy. While both very enjoyable experiences, Saturday is going to feel like an event for me. I'm really looking forward to it.

Should be a great day!! Really looking forward to it! THP golf is always special!!

Not just 1 recent King will be in attendance but 2! Also the first of the dynasty!

Two Kings at one outing. I think that would warrant a picture and a shout out to Cobra.

Security will be tight. I'll tell my people you're coming. Just make sure not to hide your phone at the gate... they don't like that. Also, I have no control over what Crest's guards might do.

I played pretty decent Tuesday so I have some confidence going in but...

VA09l.jpg

...I'm gonna bring some extra balls.

Is that an actual picture from the tee? Or an Aerial of the hole.

That is an aerial shot from the back side of the clubhouse. The hole is not as hard as it look and visually gets in peoples head more than it should.

Makes sense. Did you get your shoes yet?

Thinking about going spiked for this Saturday. But they have to be scripted ahead of time haha
They haven't arrived yet, the UPS/Fed Ex trucks park right outside my window when they make deliveries. So each time I hear them stop, I look out anxiously!!

Looking forward to playing this course, and meeting you guys. Should be a fantastic day! Jesse (TheCrest4) and I are rolling in together.

BigBall and I are coming down together as well. Should be there by 10:00 I'm thinking.

Being that many of us have never seen each other, should we pick somewhere specific to meet?

Being that many of us have never seen each other, should we pick somewhere specific to meet?

I was just going to post up a picture of my bag and we can all meet on the range.

Just look for the group on the range hanging out talking to each other, laughing and having a good time. That's usually the THP group!

They haven't arrived yet, the UPS/Fed Ex trucks park right outside my window when they make deliveries. So each time I hear them stop, I look out anxiously!!

Haha I bet you do! I know I do the same thing

BigBall and I are coming down together as well. Should be there by 10:00 I'm thinking.

Sounds good.

I played pretty decent Tuesday so I have some confidence going in but...

VA09l.jpg

...I'm gonna bring some extra balls.

Hole number 5. Those 3 cross pot bunkers come into play off the tee for the big hitters. This hole looks awesome from the tee.

Just look for the group on the range hanging out talking to each other, laughing and having a good time. That's usually the THP group!

This is Great!!!!

Hole number 5. Those 3 cross pot bunkers come into play off the tee for the big hitters. This hole looks awesome from the tee.
Yes, I believe I was safely well short of those :D

Man this will be a blast. It's been too long since I've played with THPer's as well.

Today I played in a work scramble, so my game got some polishing. I'm sure I will need every tool in my bag for the course on Saturday.

I don't know what I'm going to do, there aren't any trees to punch out from under. That's the best part of my game.

Making moves! It is go time!

Hit em well gents. Wish I could go along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna be there a little earlier. I am selling some woods and a guy wants to check them out. I should be on the range as everyone arrives. Looking forward to this. See all y'all later.

Have fun everyone. Really wish I could have made this one work.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

We're About 20 minutes out. Making good time.

Good luck everyone, looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the course and what you shoot.

Not seeing any range pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello elevation...

Back