Reliable clubs that don't leave your bag?

Scratchnurse

Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Do you have any clubs in your bag that you almost never hit a bad shot with, super consistent, but you just dont take it out of the bag very often?

In my bag I have my trusty old R7 4 wood with a random steel shaft. I've had it for around 10 years, it's always a reliable 240ish off the tee or deck but I can go entire rounds without using it. I could always replace it for something else, but just seems silly.

X2 hot 3 hybrid....always come back to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callaway XHot Pro 5 wood. $$$

My 588 hybrid is that club. I've really enjoyed the King OS, but I'm keeping the 588 around just because it's been that good a club for me over the past few years.

No, if the club is that good you can bet I use it frequently!!

my clubs are all consistent in that i can hit equally bad shots with all of them

My V-series heavenwood

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Pretty much everything I have right now. They know me and I know them. No reason to change.

I bag a Callaway 7 Heavenwood that usually produces an awesome high loft shot for me whenever I use it. Problem is, I find the only time I ever use it is to tee off on short par 3's in the 140-150 yd range

My second driver and my putter are two clubs that stay in the bag no matter what. The second driver lets me sleep well at night knowing if my driving game is off its there to pick up the slack and salvage a round.

No, if the club is that good you can bet I use it frequently!!

True Dat. Why leave a club in the bag it you hit it great everytime. Use it everytime.

V-Series Heavenwood.

Back