Representing Flagstaff, AZ

MattKent

Reaction score
Happy to be here. I picked up the game late in life and now am determined to learn it, and play at a modestly decent level. Lots of work to be done but I am loving it and like many of you, I am totally hooked. I grew up in FL and moved from Orlando to Flagstaff, AZ which is way north in the state. Only one or two public courses here, but of course plenty just a few hours south. It snows and they shut down our courses from November to April or so. So it isn't real convenient.

I live with my lady of 11 years and I look forward to making a few friends here.

Matt Kent

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!! There is a great group of AZ THPers here and I'm sure one of them will reach out at some point.

Last edited:
Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Matt!

Welcome to THP! There's a thread for Arizona locals HERE, and if you don't mind driving down the hill to Phoenix and Tucson areas, the AZTHP League plays monthly down there, great bunch of guys!

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome! THP has an awesome AZ group. Check them out under regional discussions.

Hope to see you at an AZ THP event soon!!

Welcome to THP! There's a thread for Arizona locals HERE, and if you don't mind driving down the hill to Phoenix and Tucson areas, the AZTHP League plays monthly down there, great bunch of guys!

All of this......

And Welcome to THP.

Back