Representing Flagstaff, AZ

Welcome to THP Matt!

The AZ crew is awesome, I highly recommend meeting up and playing with them at some point if you can!

Welcome to THP! Hope to see you at an AZTHP event sometime!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Happy to be here. I picked up the game late in life and now am determined to learn it, and play at a modestly decent level. Lots of work to be done but I am loving it and like many of you, I am totally hooked. I grew up in FL and moved from Orlando to Flagstaff, AZ which is way north in the state. Only one or two public courses here, but of course plenty just a few hours south. It snows and they shut down our courses from November to April or so. So it isn't real convenient.

I live with my lady of 11 years and I look forward to making a few friends here.

Matt Kent
Welcome! I played golf for Colonial High School in Orlando from '79 - '82, and I also lived in Phoenix for 16 years. While in Phoenix, my brother had a house in Forest Highlands in Flagstaff, and to this day, the Canyon course remains one of my all-time favorites!

In the winter, you can always pop down to Prescott, or Phoenix if Prescott is too cold. Golf in Arizona is just amazing!

I’ve been to Flagstaff a 100 times. Welcome to THP!

Back