Yeah, I saw some headlines.

At first, I was sad.. and then I thought "it makes kind of sense that a dude being able to create Rick and Morty would be a bit of a weirdo" lmao - and then I was sad again.

Yeah, I saw some headlines.

At first, I was sad.. and then I thought "it makes kind of sense that a dude being able to create Rick and Morty would be a bit of a weirdo" lmao - and then I was sad again.
This is my exact processing on this one.

At this point it is allegations right? Did we learn nothing from Depp and Heard? LOL

At this point it is allegations right? Did we learn nothing from Depp and Heard? LOL
there are a whole bunch of screen grabs out there showcasing his affinity for talking to minors in an inappropriate way.

It's incredibly unfortunate.

there are a whole bunch of screen grabs out there showcasing his affinity for talking to minors in an inappropriate way.

It's incredibly unfortunate.

That is too bad then..

i hate a re-cast, so I may be hopping off the train :(

No. No one learned anything. I say innocent until proven guilty.

Eddy says there's some pretty incriminating stuff, but I am vehemently against destroying someone without a judgement.

Same. But seems there is evidence.

I'm not really sharing a perspective on the multiple domestic abuse charges being filed - I just happened to see some DMs on socials with minors that were hella awkward (and incredibly "mind of Rick" esque.

It's just.. weird.

I saw it all kind of blow up last week, hadn't seen they were going to proceed without him going forward... honestly not sure how the show can work. It isn't like you are losing Rick or Morty... you are losing the guy who created the premise and did the voice for BOTH the main characters.

This isn't like recasting aunt viv, this is recasting will smith and alfonso ribiero from Fresh prince of Bel air (the original, not the peacock reboot for you youngsters).

I'm not really sharing a perspective on the multiple domestic abuse charges being filed - I just happened to see some DMs on socials with minors that were hella awkward (and incredibly "mind of Rick" esque.

It's just.. weird.
Yup. And as a parent they’re enough that I’m ok with him being dragged

Yup. And as a parent they’re enough that I’m ok with him being dragged

Yeah, I don't feel a lot of pity when there are a lot of interactions between him and underage girls. Like lots of them.

Yeah, I don't feel a lot of pity when there are a lot of interactions between him and underage girls. Like lots of them.
Yeah, it’s really not good.

I'll admit, there were plenty of episodes of Rick and Morty where I sat back and thought "man, it takes one weird dude to think of this stuff" hahahaha

Wish his weirdness was like... cougar foot fetish or something.

Back