Rickie Fowler Wins 2015 Deutsch Bank

Great week for Rickie. Golf needs him to win. His future looks brighter than ever. I see him winning a major for sure.

Up to #5 in the world after the win.

Hope this helps Cobra launch the new stuff. He has been playing great the past few years.

Is it safe to say he's now open on Sunday's?

Would love to see a little more about the driver shaft. I have seen else where that it was a Matrix VLTC LT Proto. Wonder what the tech in that shaft is all about, because he bombs that combo.

love the guy! IMO, he's the definition of a clutch player. Eats pressure for breakfast. He said after the second round, it was time to push on the gas a little and see if he could put up some numbers. He obviously got it done. Impressive GIR while he sorted out some driver issues, especially on a course where most guys looked like they were having issues getting the ball to hold and stay on the greens. Great tournament for him.

really becoming a big fan of Rickie Fowler. really impressive win.

is the future of golf bright or what?! Rory, Jordan, Rickie, Dustin, Zach - so many bright young stars that are just incredible.

really becoming a big fan of Rickie Fowler. really impressive win.

is the future of golf bright or what?! Rory, Jordan, Rickie, Dustin, Zach - so many bright young stars that are just incredible.
Exactly. Tiger who?

sent from my Samsoon S5 from the bottom of a mud hole

Back