Trout Bum

Regional Rival
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
For all us metal heads out there, there are some confirmed reports that lemmy has passed away today at the ripe old age of 70. He lived life on his terms and went out his way, rock on my brother and thanks for the ride that was motorhead!

RIP

On to another place. RIP Lemmy

NO WAY.

I knew he has been ill... oh wow. I always figured he was too tough to die.

Apparently diagnosed with "an aggressive cancer" on Dec 26. I'd say so.
Made it to 70, and 70 hard years at that. Still have an old copy of "No Sleep Till Hammersmith" lying around somewhere. I need to spin that up. RIP.

Being a wrestling fan, this is always the first song I think of when Lemmy is mentioned...

Not a bad start. But in no way should this be where you end if you want to "think" of Motörhead! So simple. Just straight up fast and hard rock 'n' roll.

"We are Motorhead, we play Rock n' Roll"...

Lemmy was many things...but always true to himself.

He was, for me, Rebellion personified. Someone who truly did it his way.

Genuinely surprised it took this long with the way he lived his early life. Any time the documentary "Lemmy" is on VH1 or Paladia, I can't help but watch. A little bit of rock n roll died with Lemmy. RIP.

I remember watching the documentary and going on a severe Motorhead binge for almost a year. Overkill is still one of my favorite albums of all time. Brought a tear to my eye hearing that he went out playing the touch screen game from the The Rainbow. Definitely one of a kind.

Extreme bummer when I heard this yesterday. Lemmy was a legend, and yet another awesome pickup for the increasingly awesome metal band that the great beyond is putting together.

RIP Lemmy!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back