TJRyska

#LivingtheDream
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 7.5
Anyone on here preorder one of their wedges?

They sent me these numbers via Instagram when I asked for some comparison data. They said this was data of 10 shots with each wedge.

F7E4E4AD-742A-4066-8E6C-BBC391685224.jpeg

Let me know if anyone ends up giving these a shot

79 a wedges is crazy pricing. Wonder if these are blanks or they designed them.

My guess is blanks, but they told me on Instagram that their "grooves are CNC milled (computer numerical control) milling, which is a machining process which employs computerized controls." So, I really have no idea.

This is not a created from scratch golf club.
My guess is blanks, but they told me on Instagram that their "grooves are CNC milled (computer numerical control) milling, which is a machining process which employs computerized controls." So, I really have no idea.
Haha, now that is funny.

This is not a created from scratch golf club.

Haha, now that is funny.
Aren't most wedges CNC milled? Please excuse my ignorance

I would definitely feel super confident purchasing these based on that response

I would definitely feel super confident purchasing these based on that response
Please see my comment above. I'm no expert, so excuse my ignorance, but aren't most wedges CNC milled?

Anyone on here preorder one of their wedges?

They sent me these numbers via Instagram when I asked for some comparison data. They said this was data of 10 shots with each wedge.

View attachment 9242445

Can ball speed be read into without clubhead speed in this instance?
Then the cynic in me also wants to know the ball or balls used as well if the grooves are conforming.

Please see my comment above. I'm no expert, so excuse my ignorance, but aren't most wedges CNC milled?
I am more joking about the response they gave. My response would have been...Thanks? haha and yes I do believe that is how the faces are done

Can ball speed be read into without clubhead speed in this instance?
Then the cynic in me also wants to know the ball or balls used as well if the grooves are conforming.
Is CHS = BS / 1.5 ??

Back