AndyL0711

I Need To Play Some Golf!!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
let share our road rage incidents.

i had one recently: i was driving on a long stretch of road where the speed limit is 40mph. it is about 20 miles to the turnpike and not many turns on this stretch. i was going about 50 and the guy behind me didn't like that. he was on my tale and i mean on my tail for about a mile. so i decided to pull over and let him go around me. i pulled over and let him get about 100 yards ahead of me then pulled back on. i figured he would just go and that's it....NOPE...he got mad by this and jammed on his brakes and waited for me to catch up to him and then he pulled over and jump right behind me again. now he is even closer to me. i am not the kind of person to get into things with strangers on the road. so screw it i just keep driving trying my best to ignore him. he keeps speeding up and getting right on me and then flipping me off....then slow back down and do it again. i decide to slow to down to about 30, i have had enough. and now i am waving to him, like hello i see you dumb ass. he jumps in the other lane (there is no other lane and no passing on this road, so he just pulls into incoming traffic) fortunately for him no one is coming. i slow down even more to just let him go and he does the same, slows down. now he is screaming something, my window and closed, and giving me the bird. i just smile and wave at him. now cars are starting to come down the road. i look at him and point to the oncoming cars (now i am going about 20 mph). he looks up screams something then takes off. and i mean takes off.

funny thing is that i catch up to him again a few miles down the road when he is caught behind a big truck. i kept my distance from him and then he passes the truck on the other side of the road. some people are just nuts

With the way society is now, not knowing if someone will shoot you or try and run you off the road, I stay in my lane and laugh at some of the driving tactics I see out there. Driving in Frisco with all the soccer moms, high school'ers and guys in big white trucks, one could have rage on someone almost every day. #StayCoolAnd Alert

I don't get involved with road rage of any kind anymore. Too many idiots out there and it's just not worth getting shot at. (see below)

One trick that a holes use is when there is room to change lanes, and you put your turn signal on the move over and then they try to pinch you out. They speed up to try to block you from the lane you want to get in just out of spite. This happened to me yesterday and the guy starts honking his horn and flashing his bright lights as he is tailgating me. It is selfish human nature that causes this type of stuff thinking they are more important than anybody else in the world , and they just want to get you out of there way. It feels so much better to let somebody over especially when they put their turn signal on, it gives a person a good feeling of kindness, but they choose the opposite.

I don't get involved with road rage of any kind anymore. Too many idiots out there and it's just not worth getting shot at. (see below)

HOLY ****!!! and he posted the video thinking this was ok....SMH

let share our road rage incidents.

i had one recently: i was driving on a long stretch of road where the speed limit is 40mph. it is about 20 miles to the turnpike and not many turns on this stretch. i was going about 50 and the guy behind me didn't like that. he was on my tale and i mean on my tail for about a mile. so i decided to pull over and let him go around me. i pulled over and let him get about 100 yards ahead of me then pulled back on. i figured he would just go and that's it....NOPE...he got mad by this and jammed on his brakes and waited for me to catch up to him and then he pulled over and jump right behind me again. now he is even closer to me. i am not the kind of person to get into things with strangers on the road. so screw it i just keep driving trying my best to ignore him. he keeps speeding up and getting right on me and then flipping me off....then slow back down and do it again. i decide to slow to down to about 30, i have had enough. and now i am waving to him, like hello i see you dumb ass. he jumps in the other lane (there is no other lane and no passing on this road, so he just pulls into incoming traffic) fortunately for him no one is coming. i slow down even more to just let him go and he does the same, slows down. now he is screaming something, my window and closed, and giving me the bird. i just smile and wave at him. now cars are starting to come down the road. i look at him and point to the oncoming cars (now i am going about 20 mph). he looks up screams something then takes off. and i mean takes off.

funny thing is that i catch up to him again a few miles down the road when he is caught behind a big truck. i kept my distance from him and then he passes the truck on the other side of the road. some people are just nuts
Seems an unfortunate incident and one you did everything possible to avoid. Some things simply drive (pun intended) people to hostility and rage.

People here drive like aunts! And yet, it’s very rare for me to see road rage. Back in the UK, people drive far more aggressively, and road rage was rife!

HOLY ****!!! and he posted the video thinking this was ok....SMH

Did you watch the video?
He called the police and said he is not a fan and not happy with it, but the car that bumped him (which you can see) brandished a gun to use it.

It looked like he took both hands off the wheel to fire through the windshield! Hopefully had his one hand on top of the wheel. That was crazy
Did you watch the video?
He called the police and said he is not a fan and not happy with it, but the car that bumped him (which you can see) brandished a gun to use it.

Did you watch the video?
did you watch the video? yeah, all the guy had to do was hit his brakes and get away from him....plus you can see he hits his brakes, when the other car is behind him, and causes the other driver to hit him. the moron in the truck is just as bad if not worse then the other guy

It looked like he took both hands off the wheel to fire through the windshield! Hopefully had his one hand on top of the wheel. That was crazy

Absolutely crazy. While not his finest moment, and I am not a gun user, if someone pulls a gun on someone else, they should expect to get shot or do a shooting.
Totally nuts, but glad he was responsible and called the authorities after doing it and had a dash cam for that very reason.

I’ve seen a car become undrivable after getting brake checked, saw a minivan nearly jump a median, and saw a large pickup driving man get out of his vehicle and sucker punch a young lady through her driver side window. I’ll stay in my lane and drive as non-confrontationally as possible, thank you!

I was driving home a couple of weeks ago and the highway in that area had dropped from 4 to 2 lane. There were several cars in front of me, I was in no hurry but a car ran up behind me and was so close neither me or my wife could see headlights in the mirrors. As we were going along he would jump out to pass me but there was no room between me and the car in front. This went on for a couple of miles, then all the cars in front slow down because of a wreck on the right hand shoulder. As we were waiting on Highway Patrol to wave us past and this guy was trying to pass everyone until he saw there was a wreck. As soon as we got pass the wreck he was right back at it, about a mile down the road it opened back up to a 4 lane and he almost caused a wreck himself as we was weaving in and out of traffic.

I laid on the horn tonight to let the chucklehead in front of me know it’s inappropriate to stop in the middle of the road and then slowly pull over without a turn signal. As I drove by I noticed they were beeping back at me and screaming something I couldn’t hear over the beautiful sound of me singing along to the radio. But then I thought to myself perhaps I shouldn’t antagonize potential lunatics even if they do drive like complete morons.

Back